Форум www.neformat.com.ua

Форум www.neformat.com.ua (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/)
-   Classic Rock (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/classic-rock/)
-   -   Harmonia (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/classic-rock/19616-harmonia.html)

Mass. 27.11.2008 08:52

Harmonia

Стиль: krautrock/experimental/electronic/psychedelic

Краткое описание:
Цитата:

Хотя Harmonia начиналась как побочный проект участников групп Neu! (Michael Rother) и Cluster ( Hans-Joachim Roedelius и Dieter Moebius), группа выпустила несколько легендарных релизов на краутрок сцене середины 70г.
После 2 студийных альбомов участники Cluster перебрались в сельскую местность Германии, с целью сделать там свою студию. После нескольких неудачных попыток втянуть Neu! в живую природу, Rother вернулся в «кластерскую» студию для серии расслаябляющих импровизационных джем сессий, которые «поженили» исследующую пространство музыку с резкими ритмами и атмосферной гитарой Rother’а.
Дебютный LP Harmonia «Musik Von Harmonia» вышел в 74г., с лайвом, записанным в Амстердаме. Хотя Rother параллельно занимался Neu!, созданием другой классики краутрока, в HARMONIA он продолжал учавствовать .В 75 выходит новый LP - «De Luxe». Брайан Ино. объявил Harmonia рок группой мирового значения, и в конце концов поучавствовал в сесиях -76г., легендарный результат которых не издавалься около 20 лет, до тех пор пока Rykodisc не согласились издать «Tracks & Traces». Все же Cluster и Брайан Ино. продолжили свое сотрудничество вплоть до конца 70, а Rother начал самостоятельную работу в 1978 со «Sternthale». (с)
Наконец-то я решился на создание темы об этой немецкой супер краутрок группе. Спросите вы почему супер? Так обычно называют группы со звёздным составом. Взгляните на описание и вы поймёте, что это как раз наш случай. Пусть и непродолжительна была деятельность этого творческого союза, но тем не менее он оставил весомое наследие, которое позже реинкарнировалось в несколько отраслей музыки. Среди них и пост-рок первой волны... Знаете, сейчас несколько иначе смотрю на ситацию с возникновением пост-рока и провозглашением его чем-то новым и до этого неизвестным. Ведь не так всё. Пост-рокеры просто переиграли (возможно в своём ключе) то, что было сделано за 15-20 лет до них. Поэтому стоит в данном случае обращать внимание именно на краутрок сцену, нежели на пионеров пост-рока. Итак, в путь:stupid:

Дискография:
Musik Von Harmonia (studio album) - 1974
Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.
Deluxe (studio album) - 1975
Tracks and Traces (studio album) - 1997 - правда у меня этот альбом идентифицирован как альбом за 1976 год:dontknow:
Live 1974 (live album) - 2007

остальные вечером залью, сейчас убегаю уже:crying:

Состав:
Michael Rother (1973-1976, 2007-date)
Hans-Joachim Roedelius (1973-1976, 2007-date)
Dieter Moebius (1973-1976, 2007-date)
Brian Eno (1975-1976)
Mani Neumeier - drums (1975)

Ссылки:
wikipedia
lastfm

Эрис 01.12.2008 21:17

Re: Harmonia

очень красивый кстати альбом,
Mass, залей еще что-нибудь, пожалуйста :pray:

Mass. 01.12.2008 22:33

Sirius, сейчас сделаю)

Добавлено через 1 час 13 минут
в шапку темы добавил ещё ссылки на 2 альбома. Инджой:beer:

Эрис 02.12.2008 07:49

Mass, :agree:

Mass. 27.05.2009 00:12

ап
Что, никому неинтересна группа, в которой состоял Ино?:deal:

Atompunk 27.05.2009 00:21

Mass, та тут сам Ино никому не интересен) Ты видел тему о нем?) Можешь не отвечать.

Atompunk 28.05.2009 10:08

Андрей, в залитом Трекс энд Трейсес не хватает 5 треков :wow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracks_and_Traces

Группа отличная. Ну какбы я дургого и не ожидал)

Mass. 28.05.2009 14:43

возможно это переиздание:hz:
но попробую более детально разобраться

Фантом 28.05.2009 14:54

краутрок говоришь.:in_love: (с)

mr. Finn 20.02.2010 21:22

Я их обожаю! Очень светлые гармоничные вещи, гипнотические и медитативные, и в то же время светлые.

UncleD 12.11.2012 13:52

Олдыри не стареют,партизаны краутрока Michael Rother и Dieter Mobius замутили проект краутпострокальтпрогрессива :up: Думал было отдельную тему создать,но сильное влияние и личное участие этих двух пней не позволило этого сделать.

Camera - 2012 - Radiate!
http://img13.tempfile.ru/images/1131...01f7f1314c.jpg
krautrock,Germany
320,119.5mb
http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0512/...39fe829175.png
01. E-Go 06:54
02. Villon 04:02
03. Ausland 05:52
04. Lynch 10:57
05. Utopia Is 06:08
06. RFID 07:24
07. Soldat 04:56
08. Morgen 06:06

Bongzilla 07.07.2013 22:57

Крутейшие!:up:

Steeler77 10.07.2013 05:45

По сабжу:

Ну и ...

fog! 21.07.2015 13:30

http://www.thelocal.de/20150721/elec...rlin-krautrock

Steeler77 05.11.2015 16:21

Собственно

кулстори от Асмуса Тиченса

Цитата:

When Samuel Beckett’s play „Krapp’s Last Tape“ premiered in Paris in 1958, I was only eleven; I could not have known that the relatively new medium of audiotape and the possibility of the magnetic storage of memories was being treated in literature for the first time. And, even four years later – when I finally saw a German version of the play myself – it served only to confirm to me that I had done the right thing when I had purchased a tape recorder five years earlier, as countless audiotapes had quickly become an archive of long-faded voices, sounds and music. Even as a child, this form of audible memory fascinated me.

At some point – it may have been 1973 – I read in a music magazine that the band Cluster, which included Michael Rother, the guitarist from NEU!, wanted to found a combo. That news electrified me; as someone who had been occupying himself with synthesizers and tape recorders for quite a few years, I was definitely a Cluster and NEU! fan, I bought their albums religiously and went to their live performances whenever I got the chance. And then the press release mentioned above proved true: Harmonia actually existed. A debut LP had been released and, in 1975, the band paid a visit to Hamburg. Some time earlier I had gotten personally acquainted with the musicians at performances in and around Hamburg, so our encounter in Hamburg was almost like a meeting among friends. Astoundingly, Harmonia did two gigs in Hamburg: one on February 8, 1975 in Fabrik, and one a day later, on February 9, in the club Onkel Pö, which specialized in modern Jazz. At live shows Harmonia almost always used a professional ReVox A77 tape recorder, either to add pre-recorded sounds to the performance or to record the performance itself. They used the latter either to analyze the performance after the fact and/or to archive it. I don’t know the extent to which the two shows in Hamburg were recorded. How long the recordings were kept for is also unclear. Magnetic tape was very expensive and it would have been an unaffordable luxury to document every live performance in that way. It is more likely that the tapes with the recordings from Onkel Pö and Fabrik were overwritten (i.e. deleted) shortly thereafter and used for other purposes. Just before Harmonia left Hamburg again, I asked Dieter Moebius if he could maybe copy one or two of the pieces they had played in Onkel Pö and Fabrik. He said yes, but I had little hope anything would come of it. I was all the more astonished when mail actually did arrive from Forst a short time later. It wasn’t a crummy cassette recording but an audio tape with a technically flawless copy of one tune from Onkel Pö and one from Fabrik. 38 cm/s, in stereo and on professional audiotape – the way it should be. The tape itself had a peculiar visual feature that I had never seen before, and never saw again afterwards: the strip at the beginning of the reel was pink. It really should have been red or white – or yellow for all I know. Yet it wasn’t that quirky flamboyance that filled me with joy, it was the atmospherically and musically impressive audio document. Both pieces were unmutilated – i.e. full-length recordings – and had been brilliantly recorded by Harmonia themselves (not by me)! I listened to the recordings often after that; they always awakened memories of those two wonderful concerts. After the band broke up, the group gained a truly historical significance, but at some point – sic transit gloria mundi – it became one piece of archive material among many. It stood, virtually forgotten for nearly 30 years, next to hundreds of other analog audio storage media labeled with the number 263 in an archive that had been moved elsewhere long ago. It wasn’t until Michael Rother informed me quite some time ago that a re-release of the two Harmonia LPs with live bonus material was in the works that I was reminded of the treasure I had been holding on to for decades. Naturally, I wanted to make the recordings available for the new release. I quickly found the tape, but what condition would it be in after 40 years? Would it disintegrate in my hands? Or had it gotten sticky due to oxidation? You always have to expect the worst when it comes to old tapes. To cut to the chase: while it was being cautiously digitizing, it became clear that the tape and the recordings were as crisp as they had been on day one. Precise measurements showed no loss in frequency. Even the pink bit of tape strip hadn’t discolored. It was a huge relief and amazing luck. I was all the happier to relinquish the historical material I had.

Of course, the Hamburg Harmonia tape is not Krapp’s Last Tape – and it isn’t my last tape either. But it helps jog my magnetic memory of the early 1970s with its musical experimentation and daring ventures. The “long-faded” still exists – even without time travel or esoteric hocus pocus.

Asmus Tietchens, 2015
[свернуть]

http://www.harmonia1973.com/documents1975/
(плюс там же инфа про группу)

Инфа про релиз:
http://www.discogs.com/Harmonia-Comp...elease/7641616

И последняя, самая интересная часть - та самая:

http://cdn.discogs.com/Ua65NPgZu78Wd...-1010.jpeg.jpg

Harmonia - Documents 1975 cs (2015, Grönland)

electronic, experimental, krautrock

:hare:

ledragon63 17.11.2015 00:18

Camera is a New Krautrock Band from Berlin, sounds like KLAUS DINGER's NEU!, LA! NEU?
A great live band too...
:applouse:

Текущее время: 10:46. Часовой пояс GMT +3.