www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Emo

Emo Список групп раздела | emo, screamo, post-hardcore, midwest emo

Метки: screamo
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 22.07.2008, 13:03   #1
digipack
+/- Информация
Канада One Eyed God Prophecy

bio

I don’t know what took me so long to get this post started… One Eyed God Prophecy was one of the most influential screamo/grindcore/crusty emo bands from Canada, and are still one of the most respected. And they are definitely the ones that put Sherbrooke on the map.

This five-piece formed in 1995 and practiced in guitarist Ugo Desgreniers’ shed, where they would also play their first shows. Dom Poulin was on vocals, Seb Philbert on guitar, Alex Bibeau on bass and J-P Dionne rounded up the band. The idea of the band was very simple; to have fun as a band of friends and stay true to their emotions and feelings. The band felt most at home playing small club shows where they could feel part of the audience. Their influences would come from Rorshach, Econochrist, Born Again and of course Canadian mates Union of Uranus, Drift and Shotmaker.

During one of their early practices, their friend Yannick Lorraine came by and after hearing their only three written songs, asked them to put out an LP on his label, The Great American Steak Religion. No doubt due to his label this band has kept a cult status over the yeras. In early 1996, with their full catalog of songs, the LP was released. The original album art was red, black and white (and i’m not sure how many copies of those were made). Since then the album has been repressed in black and white only. To promote this release, Yan helped book an entire tour from coast to coast in Canada and the States. Most of the flyers mentioned they featured ex-members of Union of Uranus, which was only a publicity stint created by Yan to get more people at shows in the states where they were still unknown. The band embarked on tour with their 1976 orange hippie van for a six week summer tour. The tour was a huge success and would prove to be a major influence for bands such as Orchid, and countless late 90′s screamo acts.

After the tour the band got working on some new material, which would unfortunately never be finalized. OEGP broke up after an under two year run. They did everything they had dreamt of doing, and all in a speed up process; Got big too fast, ended too fast. In 2001 a friend of the band, under the one-time record label APC Records, made a home made discography on CD. The sole purpose was to have it for himself on CD, but the demand from his friends ended up being high enough for him to make close to 100 copies. The discography not only contained the seven songs from the LP but also two live sets. The first was taken from a sold out and full packed CFLX Studio show, and the second from Birdhouse. The demand for this discography is still in huge demand to this day, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this album comes back in print someday soon.
[свернуть]

One Eyed God Prophecy - группа из французской части Канады. Начали свое существование в начале 90ых годов и стали одной из тех групп, которые повлияли на творчество таких монстров как Orchid, Buried Inside и June Paik. За весь период существования группа к несчастью, или к счастью, выпустила только один альбом в 1996 году и в том же году они разбежались. Спустя 5 лет после распада была выпущена фанская дискография, которая включала в себя треки СТ и несколько живых записей, к сожалению, тираж был очень ограничен и найти ее мне пока не удалось(

а теперь о музыке. прекраснейшая группа с очень характерным, можно даже сказать неповторимым, мощным, мрачным, тягучим звучанием. всем ценителям Урануса и желающим ознакомится поближе с *бремен хардкором* слушать в обязательном порядке, если конечно же это еще не сделано.

Дискография:
ST 1996

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

Fan Discography 2001

Миниатюры
sc000b3b3a.jpg   sc000b4c12.jpg   sc00952bf7.jpg  

Последний раз редактировалось псово лаяние; 10.10.2011 в 21:11.
reaching_forward вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
136 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 22.07.2008, 15:51   #2
selfdestructioncore
+/- Информация
Re: One Eyed God Prophecy

заебатый сабж
мивина родео! вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
Рудольф (29.08.2016)
Непрочитано 22.07.2008, 15:53   #3
moonpies for misfits
+/- Информация

ага!
вообще люблю подобного плана группы
nimrod вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 22.07.2008, 15:58   #4
lossless
+/- Информация

У кого-то есть дискография ?
Там вроде 2 трека,которых нету на s/t.
Kurt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 22.07.2008, 22:17   #5
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

Уматовая команда.Саша Примач мне их рекомендовал давно,я то забывал название,то не мог нигде найти
сейчас вот скачал.слушаю,очень нравится

спасибо
Bongzilla вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 23.07.2008, 02:17   #6
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

то что надо) Сливер не перестаёт радывать отличными темами.
Януш Дзенский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 23.07.2008, 10:24   #7
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

радовать
Непрочитано 23.07.2008, 11:35   #8
digipack
+/- Информация

какими это?)) у меня за все время 8, уже 9 тем тут
Непрочитано 02.08.2008, 10:05   #9
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

дайте ещё такой музыки
Сливер выходиСливер!Сливер!
Непрочитано 02.08.2008, 10:16   #10
digipack
+/- Информация

они бесподобны. другой подобной группы не встречал
или ты про бремен в целом?
Непрочитано 02.08.2008, 10:19   #11
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

ну блин,что-то похожее хотелось бы)
Непрочитано 02.08.2008, 10:25   #12
digipack
+/- Информация

окей) сегодня забабахаю темку про зероид
Bongzilla (02.08.2008)
Непрочитано 02.08.2008, 10:30   #13
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

Непрочитано 20.12.2008, 23:16   #14
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

насколько же обалденны эти монреальцы.альбом великолепен просто. как и вся сцена ихняя с уранусами и другими. у них тексты на английском или французком?
Zimbabva вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 20.12.2008, 23:59   #15
digipack
+/- Информация

One Eyed God Prophecy lyrics

Скрытый текст

Wilf
I saw millions of people working. Not for themselves but for someone else. I saw millions of people doing. Not what they themselves want to do. But what someone else wants them to do. I saw the depressing evidence of a people who have externalized and institutionalized- in fact, have tried to standardize- the very nature of humanity. I saw a whole people who've lost the way of life and in its place built a mechanical monster which does most of their hard work. Carries their water. Delivers their food. Was running wild. Totally out of control. Ripping the land. Spreading poisons. Filling the air with filth. Dumping garbage and shit in the rivers and lakes and oceans. I saw all that. And I saw the people. Millions of them. Crowded together in cities. Living side by side in towns, villages, rural areas. But I didn't see a single community.

Toddler
Stop. You shout. It's all a lie. Star motion and one big band..or was it out of nowhere? I am one too. Am I one too? Everyone's control on this poor globe. Circle of rivalry. Where's the sun? Where are we? The answer will come out of nowhere. The day still short. I'm not me. And it's not wrong. And it's not right. Really. Not really. Really wrong or really right? Feel the golden rule. The law of love. Giving flowers in theirgame..feeding the golden rule. The law of love. Freedom of choice has gone to hell. Measure yourlove with those who live. Measure your greed by what you posess (Kill me). Now it's the time. Urgent the need. Gather together. We had learned from our mistakes. Created. Felt pain by those. The words are clear and the message is true. You know it inside. Please don't pretend. Self-conscience and truth to win in the end.

Karyson
Fly away to touch the sky. Today life means something. For the first time of my life. I let you play with me, my love. My heart, my eyes, my toys, my soul. my soul is trapped in your beautiful eyes. We were flying to touch the sky. PLease don't dry the tears of the past. Please let me touch your hair. Angel hair, drifting against my anger. My soul is trapped into you...Caress her silky hair.

Individual Gallery
Clarity is in front of my eyes. Darkness surrounds my soul. Unclosed skies all over my head. I fall in the deepest hole man ever dug. But i've got no wings to fly. Someone push me. It could be you. Presently, I'm still falling in, trying to build my little wings. Somedays I fall faster, somedays I don't. It depends on which level i'm depressed and until I live my life alone. Instead of suffering with you. Why do I wake up everyday? My eyes are blind. My thoughts are blank. After all, I'm losing my time cause you'll close your eyes, turn your head and pretend that you don't see.

Fields Of Separate Realities
Since i've started breathing. Like all of you human beings. In a corner I was standing. But now i'm here. Still breathing. We're all in a game, a ridiculous one. Where unconscious minds rule. Our nature is just a word to them. Who the fuck are they you are telling me. I don't know. I'm just a piece of the puzzle. The problem could be solved if we hurl, but the echo will always come from the bottom of their skyscrapers. Dollar is their goal. Their ideal to reach. We are subject to the god we have created. They can kill on god's commands; stupidly can destory on god's command. Green is the colour, money is their word. There are many differences around me and inside my head. So many points of view unlike mine but not that bad. So let me dream. Let me ignore this world. So let me dream. Leave me. My vision fades. My eyes come but i'll be long gone. The roar of engines. Firing of guns. Useless words. Careless minds. I have shut it off.

End of the Story
Wake up on leached land. Deep sad eyes now. That's the only fruit of your improved generation. You've created my genereation to serve and to stand your standards of progression and of perfection. The children will try to reach out their dreams. A child will try to reach out his dreams, in his wounded soul. I see the blood flows down your mouth. Face to face with the barrel of a loaded gun. Do you hear the victorious song, do you? The trees have fallen, I'm the fool. I've fixed myself in a frail soul.
[свернуть]

можно сделать вывод, что на английском
4 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
newdayrising_x (27.12.2011), Sun of a Beach (29.08.2009), Zimbabva (21.12.2008), Хмурый (07.07.2013)
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:04   #16
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

reaching_forward, я просто чего спрашиваю, читал гдето, что они именно французкие канадцы. как то так вобщем) думал это не "просто так" подметили
Thog (23.07.2009)
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:07   #17
digipack
+/- Информация

первое предложение этой темы?
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:15   #18
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от reaching_forward Посмотреть сообщение
первое предложение этой темы?
не-не)))) тему я только сегодня нашел.
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:18   #19
digipack
+/- Информация

ну я инфу брал с ласт фма)
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:22   #20
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

короче не важно)
reaching_forward, у тебя Fan Discography 2001 эта есть?да и вообще, что там на ней имееться ?
Непрочитано 21.12.2008, 00:29   #21
digipack
+/- Информация

нет отличается, походу, наличием других треков. по идее лайвы, так как других записей у них не было

Цитата:
A fan-made discography of One Eyed God Prophecy was released in 2001, but it was of very limited issue. It's now totally unavailable to the unlucky.
Zimbabva (21.12.2008)
Непрочитано 29.08.2009, 14:40   #22
digipack
+/- Информация

ап) перезалил ст в 320, добавил нормальные фотки, а не вырезки из видео)
Sun of a Beach (29.08.2009)
Непрочитано 29.08.2009, 15:10   #23
сдохни или умри
+/- Информация

Чудові. У них заворожуючі композиції, де наголос робиться не на швидкість і силу, а на атмосферу і красу звучання. Дяка Прімачу, що порадив.
Sun of a Beach вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
2 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
reaching_forward (29.08.2009), Прожектор (26.02.2023)
Непрочитано 29.08.2009, 15:28   #24
free jazz improvisation
+/- Информация

бремен это тебе не петушки сосать
мистер Ссылка рубает в сабже ого
Непрочитано 05.04.2010, 17:40   #25
как с гуся божья роса
+/- Информация

Реальное скримо с головой и яйцами.
Удивительно, что сейчас на канадской сцене ничего такого нет.
псово лаяние вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 28.06.2010, 22:08   #26
digipack
+/- Информация

дискография нужна кому-то? заливать стоит?
Непрочитано 28.06.2010, 22:21   #27
rubber bullets
+/- Информация

да
MoriTuri вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 28.06.2010, 22:55   #28
digipack
+/- Информация

Discography 2001

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.
51 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 02.02.2014, 20:48   #29
как с гуся божья роса
+/- Информация

псово лаяние вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
3 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
krustie (29.06.2016), LeDesespoir (02.02.2014), valmakar (04.02.2014)
Непрочитано 28.01.2016, 06:29   #30
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

дискография оказалась абсолютно бесполезной
BAHNUT вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Emo

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск