Форум www.neformat.com.ua

Форум www.neformat.com.ua (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/)
-   Emo (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/emo/)
-   -   Broken Hearts are Blue (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/emo/20094-broken-hearts-are-blue.html)

disface 13.12.2008 00:44

Broken Hearts are Blue

Цитата:

Broken Hearts Are Blue были инди/эмо командой конца 90-х из городка Каламазу, что в штате Мичиган.

Состав у группы был более чем именитый.
Ryan Gage - (Вокал) - до BHAB пел в группе Vine.
Daniel Buettner (Бас-гитара) - также играл в легендарных Ordination of Aaron и Hidden Chord.
Derek Brosch (Барабаны) - играл в Current, позже в отличной хк-команде Ottawa, в инди/эмо группе Gregor (ex-Current) и в Fastpass.
Charles Wood (Гитара) - вместе с вокалистом Райаном играл в Vine.

Провели достаточное количество концертов с такими командами как Wallside, Franklin, Constantine Sankathi, Spirit Assembly, The Locust, Braid, Julia, Guyver One, Boy Set's Fire и другими.
Несколько афиш их выступлений будут в конце статьи.
Сначала группа планировала выпустить в качестве дебютной работы виниловую семерку, но в итоге ребята пришли к мнению, что все же выпустят лонг-плей.
И Broken Hearts Are Blue приступили к записи материала, записывались на Western Sound Studios в 1996 году и в том же году запись была завершена.
В 1997 году на Caulfield Records был издан альбом на CD под названием "The Truth About Love".
В 1998 году, уже после распада группы, альбом переиздавался на 12" виниле все на том же лейбле Caulfield Records.
Группа распалась в марте 1997 года, проведя прощальный концерт на Michigan Fest'97.
Два видео с этого концерта на песни "Because I Am" и "Get'n over My Sassy Self" будут в конце статьи.
К сожалению, рассказав всю "правду о любви", их альбом стал единственной записью выпущенной группой.

MySpace
Lastfm

Дискография :
Truth About Love (1997)
https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/...223b33e230bd0f

Tracklist

1 Because I Am
2 Get'n over My Sassy Self
3 Last Night's Tattoo
4 Luv Meaningless R.
5 One Blue Minute Past A Buzz
6 And Then
7 Blue Times
8 You Have Engaged Me
9 Pax Indigo
[свернуть]

Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

Тексты :

Скрытый текст

Because I Am :
The calligraphy of the amputee is a sketch of you holding me. July's four thighs, engaging eyes, vacancies of dynamite. Lured you in, I've got you whole. So you can feel me half alone. The other half is an ol' has been, an antihero Errol Flynn. Pretty things. The serenity of passivity. A horror like evil's banality. Moons, cocoons, and Claire de Lune, unrequited telling tune. Lured you in, there's nothing to hold. The other boy is still in me, the amputee's calligraphy. Pretty things. When passion, kisses...O no more. And "O no more" is all that's left, to once again second guess. Pretty things.

Get'n Over My Sassy Self :
I'm your twenty first century denim cult hyperbole. I'm hopelessly hopeless. Don't ever try and love me. Ravage me over my sassy self. Rant and rave over...When you're famously fighting photos and everyone wants your autograph. And the darling that you really want decides on Vic Damone instead. If you want to redefine yourself, then come on in, I'll show you around. I'll show you off. I'll validate you. I'll certify you. O terrible me. O terrible me. Rant and rave over my ideology. Ravage me over my sassy self.

Last Nights Tattoo :
When everything is closed and your friends are with their mamas. The bluest cola down. And the girl with cat-eye glasses. Pink little sweaters and dear devil letters. The snow is coming down and down. Something like a little tear. From the boy named Vladimir. Feeling O so lonesome, knowing that she'll never come. The radio is playing strings and what do you know, it's an adagio. Last night's tattoo was a picture of you. Don't go pushing me cuz I'm an angel in the snow. The bottles are all empty. There's no more river left to go. So drive me far away, keeping Pathetique in tune. Fifty six dollars away from you. The snow is coming down and down something like a little tear. From the boy named Vladimir. Feeling O so lonesome, knowing that she'll never come. The radio is playing strings and what do you know, it's an adagio. He spelled your name wrong. He scribbled shit. The blue light was lit. Forever damned in writ.

Luv Meaningless R. :
All my friends have been taken by the good, good earth. One by one they pass right through to the six foot under blue milieu. O Natasha, your face is O so Russian and your face is so unlucky. All my friends have been taken by the good, good earth. One by one they pass right through, revered in soil, the blue milieu. O Natasha, your body is covered in jokes. O Natasha, they made you change your name so you could be a big, big star. Natasha wouldn't. Natalie, she would. I know she wouldn't. I swear, O lordy, she wouldn't. She didn't know how to swim.

One Blue Minute Past A Buzz :
I'll be your star. I'll do anything in the backseat of a car. We'll touch each other's parts with booze, then bury our broken hearts. One blue minute past a buzz. When nothing is dear. I'll be your glamorous monster.

And Then :
She said it's good to want, want it good. I want to want but she never said what it took to find love. These eyes may never see the morning. Hold on so I can hear the calling. She said it's good to give, giving is good. She never said want never lasts, need always needs. These eyes may never see the morning. Hold on so I can hear the calling. And then she said beauty is so complicated. These eyes may never see the morning. Hold on so I can hear the calling.

Blue Times :
Blue times are here. Blue times are places. Blue times be gone. Blue times are faces. A Valentine of navy hue. Time bomb blessings from me to you. I need songs for lovers. Nobody writes them anymore. Blue times have been. Blue times are coming. Blue times be done. No one be loving. Not me, not you. We're into something blue. We're too into something blue. There's a party somewhere tonight. Are we going? Why doesn't anyone write songs for lovers? So let's go to the party tonight. Are we going to the party?

You Have Engaged Me :
You have engaged me, then left me for details and future instances that will leave you when you're left behind. And then the sun rose and leaving was all that could be done. And to all of us gone. Gone is where we're at. There is a me which is so endlessly familiar that I fear one day that I'll become it. I have always been about saying everything and yet saying nothing. There is a me which is so endlessly familiar that I fear one day I'll become it. Life lived by the creed of contradiction. There is a me that is so endlessly familiar that I fear one day I'll become it. And then the sun rose and leaving is all that should be done. And to all of us gone. Gone is where we're going.

Pax Indigo :
I've got a crush on a girl. She looks like Greta Garbo drunk and in a lounge. She said, "Am I thrilling you?" Touch the phone, I'll be on the other end with my Swedish accent, thrilling you. Come on in, I have hung myself. Believe in me, even if it is only just for tonight.
[свернуть]

^_^

stay weird 13.12.2008 01:40

Re: Broken Hearts Are Blue

имхо гадость:down::lol:

disface 13.12.2008 02:07

аргументы будут?

stay weird 13.12.2008 02:12

противный вокал:lol:
это ж мидвест вроде, на любителя

disface 13.12.2008 02:20

вот и отпугаешь всех любителей своими "имхо гадость" :stupid:

psycroptic 13.12.2008 02:56

ex Ordination of Aaron :scream::scream::scream:
я думаю уже это внушает доверие

Drake de Vendeur 17.11.2009 16:03

не знал что есть тема. группа отличная, хриплая, нежная. в разы лучше миллионов постметальных скримов лишенных чувств.

Drain Chapter 23.03.2010 18:25

тут даже слова не нужны .

Добавлено через 5 минут
Цитата:

Сообщение от Drake-4310588 (Сообщение 991361)
хриплая, нежная

точно так :up:

Цитата:

Сообщение от stay weird (Сообщение 618531)
противный вокал

самый лучший вокал который я слышал :no:

Цитата:

Сообщение от Drake-4310588 (Сообщение 991361)
в разы лучше миллионов постметальных скримов лишенных чувств.

даааа :applouse:

Bjol 17.06.2010 17:52

прекрасная группа

яшикарен 12.06.2012 13:16

выстрелило неожиданно, серьёзная команда, лиричные и откровенные баллады, понравилось, особенно пиковые моменты с вокалом Гейга.

alex89 15.12.2018 20:12

Re: Broken Hearts are Blue

они там там спустя 20 лет,новый альбом пилят

псово лаяние 16.12.2018 19:00

alex89
шото не дохуя пруфов к твоему сообщению.

alex89 18.12.2018 19:51

Цитата:

Сообщение от Acephale (Сообщение 2778139)
alex89
шото не дохуя пруфов к твоему сообщению.

ну как бы сегодня вышла EP
https://f4.bcbits.com/img/a3576519351_10.jpg
2018 Here Is Always Nowhere
https://brokenheartsareblue.bandcamp...always-nowhere

псово лаяние 11.09.2019 00:35

Я что-то не проссал, этот новый альбом из того что было записано, или их формальдегида достали. Ничего необычного, но по жопке сосункам еще как надают.

Текущее время: 11:57. Часовой пояс GMT +3.