www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Emo

Emo Список групп раздела | emo, screamo, post-hardcore, midwest emo

Метки: screamo
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 07.08.2009, 07:54   #1
слишком крутой для персонального статуса
+/- Информация
Италия Khere

Состав группы:
Andre – гитара, вокал
Ciapi – бас, вокал
Cepo – ударные, вокал

Khere – это итальянское трио из города Ареццо, состоящее из бывших участников La Quiete, Stolen Bikes Ride Faster и Cotidie Mori. Группа образовалась в конце 2005 года. В том же году был записан одноимённик на итальянском лейбле Sons of Vesta.
В середине 2006 года ребята отправились в свой первый тур за пределы страны, в Испанию с группой Violent Breakfast. В 2007 году у группы вышло сразу три релиза, это: переиздание одноимённого альбома на виниле, сплит с Her Breath on Glass на CD и сплит с Antithesis на 7”. В 2008 году вместе с Her Breath on Glass (дуэт из США, бывшие участники The Saddest Landscape) и Merkit (Канада) ребята гастролировали по Германии, а так же заглянули в Швейцарию и Австрию.

Мощно и агрессивно, быстро и понятно, слушаем!

Тексты:

Скрытый текст

BREATHING :
just one last breath... and one more. this is my subversion! this is my perversion! an heavy world where air is lead... where air has got it’s own label with price and hazard warning. oxygen to the brain could turn into a thought... a deadly danger. a breath... just one last breath... and one more. this is my perversion! this is my addiction! breathing not to drown in an oblivion of homologation. breathing to feel alive. breathing to give strictness to the yell of being alive.

NIHIL :
these are strange things, the borderline between reality and imaginary. suddenly they turn into shadows and memories... remembrance. for the first time I admit defeat, because I can’t find the right words to explain my regret, to shout the anger for disappearance. substance turns into spirit, resounding the unconscious wrapper. spirit turns into nothing, spirit is everything, spirit is nothing. aware destruction doesn’t lead to pain. unforseeable marginal destruction is a stab in the chest.

SKY'S TEARS :
i’d like angels continuing to play their melodies forever so they could deceive me listening their silver voices but if thier smiles will have to break in tears so a thousand arsh thunderstorms overflow this earth so that flowers will never grow more because nothing would have the same value and every beauty would be vain if your face had to be concealed by an unique brackish drop.

WHEN.. :
when death will come, i’ll be here waiting for her. I’ve got so many things to ask, and she will have to be patient listening because for the first time I’ll make her participating of a despair feeling. - do you hear the racked shouts of eyes shut up in a cage? - do you feel the consumed air of the amassed flesh? when death will come, i’ll be here waiting for her, and she will have to answer thousands of questions. by which logic does she punish, but actually which death is punishment? and when death hasn’t been liberation? their cries, our tears - written in decline every drop of blood counts! it’s the countdown marking the the end of every part of us... that drowns in our own red pool of ignorance. raise your hands to the sky... to end this pain there’s no god worth praying to only struggle and poetry.

GREY/VIOLET :
time flows day after day walking on the edge there is no escape...open your eyes: you are already dead.0 because you forgot the colour of the sky and you can’t feel spring following winter, but you pretend to teach me how to live. however time flows day after day walking in autumn no flowers all around...open your eyes: you are already dying. the sky is cloudy but you don’t know what his real colour is. no more time to ignore the number of steps separing yourself from hell.

GODDAMN! :
people close their eyes when they don’t wanna see people stop their ears when they don’t wanna hear people stop their own mouth when they have to say unspeakable words. words closed in a mouth, burns like an hell. for the love of truth... not only one... the real one... against board of censors handcuffs. what dragon flake’s armor you’ll protect yourself with? with wide opened mouths we’ll born, we’ll love, we’ll die with patient ears face to face we’ll born, we’ll love, we’ll die what a trash! and now…my precious life is full of hate… we’ll love...we’ll die... every time…scared, confused, brief…relentlessly every time… we’ll born, we’ll love, we’ll die.

VENDETTA :
smell of burning, man hypocrisy like wood consuming.. too much disgrace and pain make our earth boiling. vendetta.. there's no more time vendetta.. there's no more forgiveness guilties.. go down before the earth!! ...and nobody'll escape..

[свернуть]

khere - s/t CD 10''
скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

на сайте можно скачать демо, есть ещё сплит, заливаю по желанию
яшикарен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
46 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 07.08.2009, 14:10   #2
+/- Информация
Re: Khere

демку в студию пожалуйста?
why you вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 07.08.2009, 14:13   #3
слишком крутой для персонального статуса
+/- Информация

демо можно скачать на сайте, это пре-версии песен с одноимённика залитого
яшикарен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 07.08.2009, 14:31   #4
+/- Информация

та я не могу зайти на хоумпейдж. иначе бы не просила залить
Непрочитано 07.08.2009, 15:06   #5
now turn the other cheek and pretend
+/- Информация

неплохая группа. правда, давно слушал.
denver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 16.08.2009, 14:22   #6
+/- Информация

хехе, в начале трека Grey/Violet приведён диалог из замечательной сказки "Бесконечная история"

Скрытый текст

Atreyu: But why is Fantasia dying then?
G'mork: Because people have begun to lose their hopes and forget their dreams, so the Nothing grows stronger.
Atreyu: What is the Nothing?
G'mork: It's the emptiness that's left. It's like a despair, destroying this world. And I have been trying to help it.
Atreyu: But why?
G'mork: Because people who have no hopes are easy to control. And whoever has control has... the power!
[свернуть]
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Emo