www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

Hardcore Список групп раздела | oldschool, newschool, youth crew, beatdown, melodic hardcore, NYHC

Метки: hardcore, sxe, youth crew hardcore
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:22   #1
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация
США Outlast

Outlast
youth crew hardcore, New Jersey

Биография:
Не-а, не шведы.
Отличная банда из Нью-Джерси, играющая youth crew хардкор с очень приятным вокалом. Среди влияний парни указывают такие группы, как Our Turn, In My Eyes, Gorilla Biscuits и Chain Of Strength - в общем все по классике. Outlast выступают против расизма, сексизма, гомофобии и употребления наркоты. Так же они поддерживают вегетарианский образ жизни.
Участники Outlast ранее играли в Petition, Passion, I Came I Conquered, Bad Blood, Templeton, The Glory Days и других группах.
В апреле сего года парни выпустили 5-трековую демку "New Jersey Straight Edge", которую теперь планируют переиздать 7-дюймовой ЕР на Life to Live Records. В настоящий момент группа должна находиться в своем первом туре по Восточному Побережью (на момент июля 2009-го).

Состав:
Dave - вокал
Ian - гитара
Shaun - бас
Jah (ха-ха! Джа стрейтэджер!) - барабаны

Дискография:
2009 - New Jersey Straight Edge (Demo '09) (CBR 320)

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

Тексты

01. wasted youth

live for the weekend just to go drink. abusing your body, you should just stop and think. not a single day goes by, it burns in your head and consumes your life. stumble and fall. you look like a fool. the price that just to look cool. this isn't what i live for. striving for better, searching for more. i know what's inside. with my goals in mind, i will decide. through positive choices, i'll always pledge that i'll carry on with the straight edge. this isn't for you, for some fucking trend. our actions here will make do and mend. the hearts of the strong and minds of the few will light up this path and carry us through. i know what's inside. with my goals in mind, i will decide. through positive choices, i'll always pledge that i'll carry on with the straight edge.

this song is pretty straight forward in it's meaning. while i am a firm believer in living your life on your terms and doing what you feel is right for yourself, i also think that by using alcohol and drugs, you're succumbing to society's standards and living an empty life. having a social drink is one thing, but counting the days until you can party and drink is a sad way to go through life and i am above that.

02. separate ways

i tried so hard to stay right beside you. you sought a different road, but i've stayed fucking true. it hurts to see you stray from this path we used to walk so straight, but that choice was yours and not mine to make. so many people start but never finish. our numbers may have dwindled, but i'm still fucking in this. this life, it comes with opposition, but i'm strong enough to see it through. you used to be so strong, but things have changed and i guess that you have to. this isn't fucking over. because i'll look straight ahead and live the life i've chosen. i'll never lose this passion or what it means to me, but as for you it just wasn't meant to be. so many people start but never finish. our numbers may have dwindled, but i'm still fucking in this. this life, it comes with opposition, but i'm strong enough to see it through. you used to be so strong, but things have changed and i guess that you have to. it isn't easy to live this life, so filled with obstacles and burden with strife. i'll do my best to stay in touch, i guess for you it proved to be just to much.

something that many of us (especially those that are straight edge) experience is having a friend turn their back and change who they once were. having a friend decide to leave the straight edge lifestyle behind is one thing, but having them completely change their ideals and take part in things that they once stood so adamantly against is heart breaking.

03. reach out

see him everyday begging on the streets. you simply walk by and stare at your feet. you pay no attention, you pay him no mind. this selfish disease is making you blind. you don't know who he is or how he came to this place. too ashamed of your actions to look in his face. just a man, like me or you, but you've got better things to do. reach out and lend a hand. help out your fellow man. reach out and lend a hand. help out, you know you can. reach out and lend a hand. help out your fellow man. reach out and lend a hand. help out, you know you can.

one of the biggest problems in this country (and worldwide) is homelessness and poverty. many people turn a blind eye when they are confronted with it head on instead of facing the facts and doing something to help out. it can be as simple as giving spare change to a beggar or something as productive as doing benefit shows and volunteering at a shelter. every little bit helps, but ignoring the problem because it doesn't directly affect you is not only ignorant, but counterproductive to bettering society.

04. break free

be more aware of your choice. open your eyes so you'll see. this is what we have to do in order for us to break free from these shackles and from these chains. we're the only ones that we have to blame. your ideals and mine they clash. in the blink of an eye, lives gone in a flash. do you see what you want to see? or can you see the truth? innocents killed for you to consume. it's not up to them, it's all up to you. every day millions wiped from the earth. caged and tortured from the time of their birth. slaughtered and sold for your demand. all of this killing, their blood's on your hands. we can make a difference. stand and fight in their defense. if we won't fucking do it, more will die just like the rest. be more aware of your choice. open your eyes so you'll see. this is what we have to do in order for us to break free.

it took me far too long to come to the realization that by eating meat i was supporting an industry that thrived and profited from the killing of conscious, living creatures. as a society we are so disconnected from the food that we eat because we don't witness the killing firsthand. we simply see it as a cheeseburger or chicken fingers and never consider how that food got on that plate. most people never take the time to research and think about the fact that an animal was born, caged, force fed, injected with hormones and then finally slaughtered and sold. this is putting it mildly. do some research and open your eyes.

05. step forward

i'll never understand why you act this way. using fists and starting fights just to have your way. when all is said and done, your reputation, it won't mean shit. i can tell you this right now; we won't stand for it. this scene you "love" so much, you tear it down, bit by bit with your violent actions and need to start some shit. this place i call my home and each of you my brother. this scene lacks unity and tolerance towards each other. nothing will ever change if we never take the steps to live a positive life and forget all of the rest. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your actions, the youth will always have their say. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your choices, the youth will have their say. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your choices, the youth will always have their say.

the concept of hardcore unity and brother/sisterhood is something that is often talked about but rarely seen. today hardcore seems to be more of a competition of status than a family of people that want to go against the grain of society and don't feel that they belong in the 'normal' world. punk/hardcore is a scene that is only as strong as those who occupy it and by having petty fights and talking shit, we are only destroying what we've worked so hard to gain. we are all guilty of talking shit, myself included, which is why we need to make a conscious effort to put all of the bullshit aside and unite so as to truly make an impact on society.
[свернуть]

2011 - Take Control EP (CBR 192)

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)

2012 - Self Titled EP (VBR V0)

Ссылки:
Bandcamp
Myspace
Last.fm

Последний раз редактировалось wanchope; 23.09.2012 в 06:49.
wanchope вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
91 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:49   #2
class war
+/- Информация
Re: Outlast

Цитата:
Сообщение от wanchope Посмотреть сообщение
Chain Of Strength
исправь плз )
massmord вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:50   #3
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Ух ты! Кто-то это всё читает

Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:51   #4
now turn the other cheek and pretend
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Участники Outlast ранее играли в Petition, Passion, I Came I Conquered, Bad Blood, Templeton, The Glory Days и других группах.
я знал, что там не все так просто)
denver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:52   #5
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Их уже двое

Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:52   #6
class war
+/- Информация

Мне вокал нравится, хорошая группа))
massmord вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:56   #7
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от denver Посмотреть сообщение
я знал, что там не все так просто)
А шо это? Солнечная хуета?
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 16:57   #8
now turn the other cheek and pretend
+/- Информация

wanchope, замечательный подгон, спасибо)

Добавлено через 20 секунд
Цитата:
А шо это? Солнечная хуета?
ето поп хардкор в его чистом виде.
denver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 17:33   #9
lossless
+/- Информация

В таком случае нас уже трое
Бодро и быстро, спасибо, очень приятная группа

Тексты к Демо

01. wasted youth

live for the weekend just to go drink. abusing your body, you should just stop and think. not a single day goes by, it burns in your head and consumes your life. stumble and fall. you look like a fool. the price that just to look cool. this isn't what i live for. striving for better, searching for more. i know what's inside. with my goals in mind, i will decide. through positive choices, i'll always pledge that i'll carry on with the straight edge. this isn't for you, for some fucking trend. our actions here will make do and mend. the hearts of the strong and minds of the few will light up this path and carry us through. i know what's inside. with my goals in mind, i will decide. through positive choices, i'll always pledge that i'll carry on with the straight edge.

this song is pretty straight forward in it's meaning. while i am a firm believer in living your life on your terms and doing what you feel is right for yourself, i also think that by using alcohol and drugs, you're succumbing to society's standards and living an empty life. having a social drink is one thing, but counting the days until you can party and drink is a sad way to go through life and i am above that.

02. separate ways

i tried so hard to stay right beside you. you sought a different road, but i've stayed fucking true. it hurts to see you stray from this path we used to walk so straight, but that choice was yours and not mine to make. so many people start but never finish. our numbers may have dwindled, but i'm still fucking in this. this life, it comes with opposition, but i'm strong enough to see it through. you used to be so strong, but things have changed and i guess that you have to. this isn't fucking over. because i'll look straight ahead and live the life i've chosen. i'll never lose this passion or what it means to me, but as for you it just wasn't meant to be. so many people start but never finish. our numbers may have dwindled, but i'm still fucking in this. this life, it comes with opposition, but i'm strong enough to see it through. you used to be so strong, but things have changed and i guess that you have to. it isn't easy to live this life, so filled with obstacles and burden with strife. i'll do my best to stay in touch, i guess for you it proved to be just to much.

something that many of us (especially those that are straight edge) experience is having a friend turn their back and change who they once were. having a friend decide to leave the straight edge lifestyle behind is one thing, but having them completely change their ideals and take part in things that they once stood so adamantly against is heart breaking.

03. reach out

see him everyday begging on the streets. you simply walk by and stare at your feet. you pay no attention, you pay him no mind. this selfish disease is making you blind. you don't know who he is or how he came to this place. too ashamed of your actions to look in his face. just a man, like me or you, but you've got better things to do. reach out and lend a hand. help out your fellow man. reach out and lend a hand. help out, you know you can. reach out and lend a hand. help out your fellow man. reach out and lend a hand. help out, you know you can.

one of the biggest problems in this country (and worldwide) is homelessness and poverty. many people turn a blind eye when they are confronted with it head on instead of facing the facts and doing something to help out. it can be as simple as giving spare change to a beggar or something as productive as doing benefit shows and volunteering at a shelter. every little bit helps, but ignoring the problem because it doesn't directly affect you is not only ignorant, but counterproductive to bettering society.

04. break free

be more aware of your choice. open your eyes so you'll see. this is what we have to do in order for us to break free from these shackles and from these chains. we're the only ones that we have to blame. your ideals and mine they clash. in the blink of an eye, lives gone in a flash. do you see what you want to see? or can you see the truth? innocents killed for you to consume. it's not up to them, it's all up to you. every day millions wiped from the earth. caged and tortured from the time of their birth. slaughtered and sold for your demand. all of this killing, their blood's on your hands. we can make a difference. stand and fight in their defense. if we won't fucking do it, more will die just like the rest. be more aware of your choice. open your eyes so you'll see. this is what we have to do in order for us to break free.

it took me far too long to come to the realization that by eating meat i was supporting an industry that thrived and profited from the killing of conscious, living creatures. as a society we are so disconnected from the food that we eat because we don't witness the killing firsthand. we simply see it as a cheeseburger or chicken fingers and never consider how that food got on that plate. most people never take the time to research and think about the fact that an animal was born, caged, force fed, injected with hormones and then finally slaughtered and sold. this is putting it mildly. do some research and open your eyes.

05. step forward

i'll never understand why you act this way. using fists and starting fights just to have your way. when all is said and done, your reputation, it won't mean shit. i can tell you this right now; we won't stand for it. this scene you "love" so much, you tear it down, bit by bit with your violent actions and need to start some shit. this place i call my home and each of you my brother. this scene lacks unity and tolerance towards each other. nothing will ever change if we never take the steps to live a positive life and forget all of the rest. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your actions, the youth will always have their say. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your choices, the youth will have their say. we have to make a change. we have to start today. regardless of your choices, the youth will always have their say.

the concept of hardcore unity and brother/sisterhood is something that is often talked about but rarely seen. today hardcore seems to be more of a competition of status than a family of people that want to go against the grain of society and don't feel that they belong in the 'normal' world. punk/hardcore is a scene that is only as strong as those who occupy it and by having petty fights and talking shit, we are only destroying what we've worked so hard to gain. we are all guilty of talking shit, myself included, which is why we need to make a conscious effort to put all of the bullshit aside and unite so as to truly make an impact on society.
[свернуть]
Credo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
2 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
massmord (01.08.2009), wanchope (25.07.2009)
Непрочитано 25.07.2009, 18:21   #10
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

котировки Outlast выросли до небес отличнейший вокал, да, в Нью-Джерси плохих банд не бывает)
xAntipodx вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 01.08.2009, 16:40   #11
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Непрочитано 02.08.2009, 08:36   #12
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от xAntipodx Посмотреть сообщение
котировки Outlast выросли до небес отличнейший вокал, да, в Нью-Джерси плохих банд не бывает)
I_Like_Cake вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 02.08.2009, 12:35   #13
i kill for straight edge
+/- Информация

Видал на флаффе,хорошая группа)
Sacred Pledge вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 14.06.2010, 21:42   #14
tape
+/- Информация

2010 - split w/Reveal The Truth
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmzmtimjmm
http://narod.ru/disk/21852538000/Rev...t%207.rar.html
kolek вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
skittles (15.06.2010)
Непрочитано 28.06.2010, 04:19   #15
mp3 v0
+/- Информация

Приятная группа,да. Завтра иду на них

Добавлено через 23 часа 20 минут
Очень пиздатые живьем. Играют помимо своих песен кавер на Alone In A Crowd
Так же на гиге был реюнион хорошей группы One Up.
redsfan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 15.01.2011, 00:26   #16
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

2011 - Take Control EP (CBR 192)

10 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
cJIoHuk123 (09.10.2011), igorek-hxc (15.01.2011), kolek (15.01.2011), massmord (30.03.2011), N1111 (02.08.2017), q4er (26.02.2013), scott_summers (15.01.2011), sergey_dylev (14.12.2017), Skrim (23.09.2012), timus (15.01.2011)
Непрочитано 06.03.2012, 12:44   #17
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

2 новых песни с предстоящего ЕР http://outlastxxx.bandcamp.com/album/outlast
3 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
3TOH (06.03.2012), I_Like_Cake (06.03.2012), skittles (06.03.2012)
Непрочитано 06.03.2012, 19:54   #18
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

Last Call королевская!
вообще агрессивнее стали .Для меня одна из самых крутых банд в этом стиле на данный момент...хотя на родине их очееень вяло поддерживают,если вообще можно назвать поддержкой
3TOH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 08.03.2012, 18:25   #19
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

Есть ещё одна группа с таким же названием(90-е годы)
vladkatya.spb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 10.07.2012, 21:17   #20
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

2012 - Self Titled EP (VBR V0)

Последний раз редактировалось wanchope; 23.09.2012 в 06:48.
8 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
@NeX13 (11.07.2012), belarus X (11.07.2012), mr.d4rky (11.07.2012), q4er (26.02.2013), scott_summers (26.09.2012), Skrim (23.09.2012), timus (11.07.2012), Wolftribes (16.11.2014)
Непрочитано 23.09.2012, 06:49   #21
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Добавил в в0
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore