www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

Hardcore Список групп раздела | oldschool, newschool, youth crew, beatdown, melodic hardcore, NYHC

Метки: hardcore, hardcore punk
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 20.09.2009, 16:59   #1
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация
США Change of Ideas

Hardcore/Punk группа из Kissimmee/Poinciana, Florida. Образовались в октябре 2007 года.

Цитата:
Мы просто делаем музыку, которую мы любим и ценим.
Влияния: Bad religion, Battery, Better Than A Thousand, Descendents, Gorilla Biscuits, Insted, Kid Dynamite, Kill Your Idols, Negative Approach, Ramones, Warzone, Youth Of Today and 7 Seconds

2008 - Were In This Together

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

Майспейс: http://www.myspace.com/changeofideashc

тексты:

Скрытый текст

SUNDAY together We were so strong, loving each other until the end. I really miss the good times baby but now they are gone with the wind and I still think about you, asking myself what went wrong? You said you'll always be there for me, everything was a lie! Now I'm alone and regretting all the stupid things I used to say. I wish I could go back to try again but is it really worth it? You were the one who broke my heart, ripped it apart and made me cry. I should feel relieved that you are not with me anymore. Now I'm alone and regretting all the stupid things I used to say. I wish I could go back to try again but is it really worth it? I feel the breeze on Sunday, it takes me to another place, a happy place, a place without you, I gotta move forward with my life, I gotta move forward with my life. Now I know I'll be alright. (Sometimes it is better to let things go)

TOGETHER this world is fueled by insanity, politics don't mix with peace, bombs and death are the first thing WE WATCH ON TV. Republican or democrat? they will always be the same shit. They just care about the power they can get. TOGETHER we are strong, TOGETHER we are one, TOGETHER we're gonna win, TOGETHER stand and fight. We're hoping for a better life, they give us only poverty. Day by day we are working our fingers to the bones. We gotta do what's best for us and having fun at the shows, fuck!! everybody else who tells you what to do. TOGETHER we are strong, TOGETHER we are one, TOGETHER we're gonna win, TOGETHER stand and fight. There's hatred and bigotry everywhere I look, I stand for what I believe its right, we are just destroying this world we live in, only you can know what's wrong, what's right. And I can see all the lies in your eyes every time you say: "I'll do whatever I can". United we stand , divided we fall if we stay together we'll be strong. (Politicians will always lie to get what they want. We only have each other)

DON'T JUDGE ME you think you are better than everyone else but you are nothing without your friends, you always try to change my life, the way you think will fuck you up. DON'T JUDGE ME if you don't know me. I cannot be the kind of person you want me to be. I do my best everyday. I do it for myself and nobody else. Make up your mind kid, I wanna help you. I just want you to understand, stop talking shit about me, just for the way I think and dress. DON'T JUDGE ME if you don't know me. I cannot be the kind of person you want me to be. I do my best everyday,, I do it for myself and NOBODY ELSE! What the fuck do you expect from me? I will never be like you. I will have my own way. Change of Ideas is what you need!! (Yes, I wear t-shirts, jeans and I don't go to church. That doesn't make me less than you)
[свернуть]

Отличный панк/хардкор играют быстро и мелодично, советую послушать. Хорошее настроение и новые хиты гарантированы)

Последний раз редактировалось хактерх; 20.09.2009 в 22:17.
хактерх вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
9 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Beez (23.09.2009), cbihcity (02.04.2013), denak (02.06.2013), igorek-hxc (23.01.2010), samuil_l (21.09.2009), SPOON (20.09.2009), Stakan (20.09.2009), toxidermy (02.12.2013), what will remain (20.09.2009)
Непрочитано 20.09.2009, 20:48   #2
face. confront. and never give in
+/- Информация
Re: Change Of Ideas

средненькие какие то..хитов не наметилось
what will remain вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 20.09.2009, 22:11   #3
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация
Re: Change of Ideas

не знаю, очень зацепили
Well Be Heard и Together любимые песни