www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

Hardcore Список групп раздела | oldschool, newschool, youth crew, beatdown, melodic hardcore, NYHC

Метки: hardcore punk, melodic hardcore
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 13.05.2010, 20:06   #1
без статуса
+/- Информация
Франция No Guts No Glory

No Guts No Glory

http://www.myspace.com/nogutsnogloryhc

Мелодичные ребята из Франции. Кроме майспеса инфы про них особо не нарыл. В инфлюенсах числятся Comeback Kid, With Honor, Deny Everything, Honor Among Thieves, успели отметится треком в трибьюте к Kid Dynamite.

Состав:
Drums: Bazile
Bass: Julien
Guitar: Ulrich
Guitar: Thomas
Vocals: Julien

2009 - Myspace Samples
скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

2010 - Hidden In The Light (CBR 320)

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)

No Guts No Glory - Self Titled EP (2012) 128 kbps

Последний раз редактировалось Эрис; 16.08.2013 в 21:43.
igorek-hxc вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
178 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 13.05.2010, 20:41   #2
digipack
+/- Информация
Re: No Guts No Glory

Цитата:
Сообщение от igorek-hxc Посмотреть сообщение
успели отметится треком в трибьюте к Kid Dynamite.
и 88 Fingers Louie
вообще очень крутые
Sergio вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.05.2010, 22:44   #3
CD
+/- Информация

ай молодцы, ай нравятся
Kiev Strangler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.05.2010, 23:26   #4
Взвешен. Измерен. Вычтен.
+/- Информация

Да, таки не можна їх пропускати.
Final Expression вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 00:20   #5
digipack
+/- Информация

дебютник "Hidden in the light", кстати, выйдет на Hurry Up! Records где-то в июле
Sergio вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 00:27   #6
CD
+/- Информация

тож думав про них темку створити, але такі не знайшов ніодного реліза, щоб залити) а так то дійсно дуже крута банда і пропускати ніяк не можна :) Sergio справу каже - кавер просто ляля
Bort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 09:44   #7
без статуса
+/- Информация

каверок отдельно гдето выложить можно?
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 11:00   #8
CD
+/- Информация

igorek-hxc,
http://www.mediafire.com/?kmeoonwlmfz
Bort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
igorek-hxc (14.05.2010)
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 18:06   #9
+/- Информация

Ооо, Харрі Ап - це крутО)
Непрочитано 14.05.2010, 18:09   #10
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

Текста бы. Ну ладно, впринципе напишу им на мс
я вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 01.06.2010, 13:25   #11
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Ооочень хороши. Ни в коем случае лайвом пропускать нельзя
wanchope вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.06.2010, 19:19   #12
mp3 320 kbps
+/- Информация

охх на канці угарім
Comprende? вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.06.2010, 20:05   #13
digipack
+/- Информация

Хорошие ребята. Постараюсь заслушать в живую.
redneck вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 07.06.2010, 01:11   #14
CD
+/- Информация

у кого есть спейс, пацаны, попросите у пацанов тексты! отвечаю не забуду)
Kiev Strangler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 23.06.2010, 15:46   #15
без статуса
+/- Информация

текста

lyrics

LYRICS
"Until everything explodes"
We'll rise until everything explodes, looking for the upturn like nothing happened. Lives and profits in the balance, fake good intentions to hide your face. One more occasion to maximize, human resources are minimized. Fired in the name of alleged hard times when benefit explodes. You smell like blood, don't try to hide the role you played in that fucking game. Who can believe your words about sustainability, you never cared! The North suffers, the South dies. You say you care but who makes any changes? Work for less, but harder and faster, focus the dead leaves of the Autumn. And seasons change and the media talks about peoples’ scandals and popular rock. You lie, they die... Who cares? Hope dies in their dead promises. And nothing will change if you can't change yourself. I can see a dead hope, can't you fucking see it? I can see a dead hope rising against their cruelty...

"Dry rivers"
Dead souls dancing their dance attracted by the bright and the shining, watching the time pass by. Lost man counting his days looking back on what it could have fucking been. But nothing happens, nothing changes. These are the last tears I hear you cry, you’ve got to take control, chase the ghost that still haunts your soul. I can't remember the last time that I saw you smile, unsatisfied or just too tired... It isn't worth if it makes you sad, so, goodbye, we lost the most grateful path! I'm not counting my days, I keep going forward continuing in my own way. Because there is no comfort in stagnation on the level of water and ice. Rise or fall! And if we fall, at least we tried. This is all I ever had. And you should know there's no more gold to dredge in this river.

"If The World Would End..."
If our world would end it would be just you and me dying alone. Open your eyes! Too blind to see all the good things that I see... What the fuck scares you about living and leading your life? Searching for truth and so well resolved, you found your madness in their goddamn fucking lies. Eyes wide open, waiting in fucking vain... Don't you get it? The seasons change and you’re still the same, you're such a coward and it's such a shame 'cause you're the only one to blame. There's so much beauty in this world, no need to live a lie.

"Anchor"
Now you know that this ship won't sink. No, there's nothing to learn from the lies they told, they perfect lives sold. No, no way to dream my own life, it's such a fucking waste of time. Modern slavery starts in your mind and it's time to just don't let it go. It's killing any potential. With icons and idols, new needs, envy and standards, they killed your soul. But when the castle falls, see what's possible, the revolution starts with you. You'd better think about it. No conviction, pure distraction, a life burnt like a candle, a life consumed from side to side, too blind to see what you have inside. So close your eyes and hear their cries, is it the right direction? I know there is another way, I can still see the light. The revolution starts in your mind and it's time to listen to your heart. Reveal your real potential. Reflection, progression, above the superficial, no lie can save your soul. No goal to reach, no anchor to fix, your mind is lost in their subliminal projections. Sinking, chocking, dying, [re]thinking.
[свернуть]

Добавлено через 3 минуты
плюс вышел их дебютник NO GUTS NO GLORY - HIDDEN IN THE LIGHT LP
3 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Kiev Strangler (23.06.2010), Sergio (23.06.2010), StepRideR_Ant (03.07.2010)
Непрочитано 12.07.2010, 00:44   #16
без статуса
+/- Информация

кто на канце прикупил дисочек? плиз, рипните и выложите
Непрочитано 13.07.2010, 12:16   #17
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация

2010 - Hidden In The Light LP [320 kbps]
http://www.mediafire.com/?3rglyjf4jnz

з купленим вінілом був талон на скачку mp3
такшо, енджой
StepRideR_Ant вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
15 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Bort (13.07.2010), da1tro (13.07.2010), EvilBobul (13.07.2010), igorek-hxc (13.07.2010), johnny_phoenix (24.01.2011), Kiev Strangler (13.07.2010), Lovelovekisskiss (14.07.2010), palyvoda (17.07.2010), Skailer13 (14.07.2010), skittles (13.07.2010), stay cold (13.07.2010), Vegan (14.07.2010), xbroodax (14.07.2010), xmemphisx (13.07.2010), YMHL HMHC (13.07.2010)
Непрочитано 13.07.2010, 14:44   #18
lossless
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от StepRideR_Ant Посмотреть сообщение

2010 - Hidden In The Light LP [320 kbps]
http://www.mediafire.com/?3rglyjf4jnz

з купленим вінілом був талон на скачку mp3
такшо, енджой
тупо ахуєнний альбом.
EvilBobul вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
san-san (25.08.2010)
Непрочитано 14.07.2010, 17:44   #19
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

Даже очень - очень
Skailer13 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 14.07.2010, 17:56   #20
vinyl 5"
+/- Информация
Замечательный релиз, третий день слушаю и экстатирую.
Vegan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 16.07.2010, 20:47   #21
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

No Guts No Glory - Hidden in the light (2010) - CDRip - FLAC

Больше инфы

Исполнитель: No Guts No Glory
Альбом: Hidden In The Light
Год: 2010
Жанр: Hardcore
Лейбл: HUP (купить диск)
Формат: CD
Качество: FLAC
Дорожки: 12

01 - Son
02 - Two Sides
03 - Shooting Stars
04 - Zombies Are Pissed
05 - Hope You Enjoyed The Vacation Trip
06 - In Becoming
07 - The Priests
08 - Father
09 - If The World Would End
10 - Anchor
11 - Until Everything Explodes
12 - Dry Rivers
[свернуть]

Мой рип с диска. Внутри архива присутствуют также текста всех песен альбома и подробный журнал копирования.
Скачать: iFolder.ru (249.41 Мб)
Пароль: ifyoulikeit-buyit
superdodman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
7 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Bastard Son (04.02.2011), checkpoint (16.07.2010), Comprende? (16.07.2010), da1tro (16.07.2010), Humble Bully (18.07.2010), san-san (25.08.2010), wanchope (16.07.2010)
Непрочитано 17.07.2010, 09:59   #22
lossless
+/- Информация

а є може якісь тексти шолі?
Непрочитано 17.07.2010, 10:52   #23
без статуса
+/- Информация

EvilBobul, чуток текстов вверху
Непрочитано 17.07.2010, 11:03   #24
lossless
+/- Информация

та. дякую. я шось завтикав.
але думав може хтось має до всього альбому тексти.
Непрочитано 18.07.2010, 23:02   #25
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от EvilBobul Посмотреть сообщение
та. дякую. я шось завтикав.
але думав може хтось має до всього альбому тексти.
в моем предыдущем посте указана ссылка на архив с альбомом и всема текстами к альбому , как там и сказано. ну ладно. выложу сюда.

тыц суда

Son / The world is not against us, the world just doesn't care, We're not made from the same wood and I swear, my son, I burn my eyes every time I watch at the sun, I never had the guts to face this world, I tried so fucking hard to give to you my everything and I'm proud you're part of the wolf pack. Your strength is my pride of slave, I sold my every breath to watch you rise against this scum. And you should know... The stars are falling down tonight, and from their ashes, I can see a hope. This is my everything. This is our strength and hope. We don't want to take it anymore. Two Sides / Don't come and tell me that your ideas stayed the fucking same, the scumbags you call your friends turned your words to a sad fucking joke. You're not the first, hope you're the last, lack of conviction, I just can't take it. How come you're so surprised when I say this is my last goodbye? Don't you know? I meant every word I said. Every word I fucking spoke. It will not fucking fade. People will come and go, but convictions will fucking last. Go fuck yourself and your so called friends but don't come fucking back. I said it once, won't say it twice, you made your choice there's just two sides. You're meaningless, I'm fucking pissed; your weakness will tear you down. Shooting Stars /...And it's just a question of cycle, I won't cry over it. All good things have endings and it's just a... No I won't run and hide, no I won't quit! The clock is ticking and how glad am I to stay alive tonight! Eternity's so fucking boring... And when death will come, quit with a fucking smile! Our days are numbered so live them fucking fast. They want us dead or entirely docile... So let's just prove fate is such a joke! And I can't fucking take it, I'm not ashamed, yeah you can proudly sing it! Take an arrow and shoot the sky! Leave your fucking mark! History is the only path to the afterlife, fight them and all their bullshit stories. Life is too precious to he wasted, when you're gone what will last? Zombies / I eat my brothers to survive, I don't know what's the fucking point: Why should I care when you don't care?... Sometimes I fancy an idea, to slay my own creators, but why should I? Let's eat some flesh. Do I have any feelings? Am I fucking alive? (If you have no feelings you're not alive). I eat, I move, I breathe and I'll die like them, I seek and consume my partners without a fucking tear. Let's drink their blood before it’s cold! One more disillusion inside of your eyes. No lights coming out from the depths of your eyes. I don't care about what's going on around me, I just want to survive, with or without you. They didn't steal my life, I sold my free will for some flesh. Can't you see you're too far gone?... Hope you enjoyed your vacation trip / Another trip to forget, let's try to live without fucking regret...Your dreams are gone and and now you're fucking scared... Dying alone is hard to live, but I know that I won't be afraid to look back. You looked for a new way that led you nowhere... Passing your time to search it out. And your new treasure will fade so fucking fast, your dreams are gone, reality overcome. You're right, I don't know the world, but I least I still know who I am. We are the kids who won't run and hide. We are the kids who will stay alone. We are the ones who'll pay the price, suffering to see the ones they love leaving it all behind. In becoming / Interlude part. The Priests / (from Thus Spake Zarathustra by F. Nietzsche) Characters of blood did they write on the way they went, and their folly taught that truth is proved by blood. But blood is the very worst witness to truth. Blood tainteth the purest teaching, and turneth it into delusion and hatred of heart. And when a person goeth through fire for his teaching--what doth that prove! It is more, verily, when out of one's own burning cometh one's own teaching! (...And who will save you from your savior?) Father / Father, I never understood why you gave it up, accepting determinism and the rules of their so-called destiny... I know you never trusted in their holy better days, and that you never believed in their so called success stories. And I still await your call while winter fails, and I'm still waiting for the day. No tears, no anger, in a world that didn't care, you didn't care. You sacrificed it all to watch us sink in this world. I am not complaining, because you gave me the chance to set my goals, and accepted me just as I am, the imperfect son you hate to adore. We won't be silenced anymore. We won't be fucking silenced. And I keep waiting alone... I will try my hardest, in their goddamn living hell, to write our name in the sun, where the ashes are failing. If The World Would End... / If our world would end it would be just you and me dying alone. Open your eyes! Too blind to see all the good things that I see... What the fuck scares you about living and leading your life? Searching for truth and so well resolved, you found your madness in their goddamn fucking lies, Eyes wide open, waiting in fucking vain... Don't you get it? The seasons change and you're still the same, you're such a coward and it's such a shame 'cause you're the only one to blame. There's so much beauty in this world, no need to live a lie. Anchor / Now you know that this ship won't sink. No, there's nothing to learn from the lies they told, they perfect lives sold, No, no way to dream my own life, it's such a fucking waste of time. Modern slavery starts in your mind and it's time to just don't let it go. It's killing any potential. With icons and idols, new needs, envy and standards, they killed your soul. But when the castle falls, see what's possible, the revolution starts with you. You'd better think about it. No conviction, pure distraction, a life burnt like a candle, a life consumed from side to side, too blind to see what you have inside. So close your eyes and hear their cries, is it the right direction? I know there is another way, I can still see the light. The revolution starts in your mind and it's time to listen to your heart. Reveal your real potential. Reflection, progression, above the superficial, no lie can save your soul. No goal to reach, no anchor to fix, your mind is lost in their subliminal projections. Sinking, chocking, dying, [re]thinking. Until everything explodes / We'll rise until everything explodes, looking for the upturn like nothing happened. Lives and profits in the balance, fake good intentions to hide your face. One more occasion to maximize, human resources are minimized. Fired in the name of alleged hard times when benefit explodes. You smell like blood, don't try to hide the role you played in that fucking game. Who can believe your words about sustainability, you never cared! The North suffers, the South dies. You say you care but who makes any changes? Work for less, but harder and faster, focus the dead leaves of the Autumn. And seasons change and the media talks about peoples' scandals and popular rock. You lie, they die... Who cares? Lies again. And nothing will change if you can't change yourself. I can see a dead hope, can't you fucking see it? I can see a dead hope rising against their cruelty... Dry rivers / Dead souls dancing their dance attracted by the bright and the shining, watching the time pass by. Lost man counting his days looking back on what it could have fucking been. But nothing happens, nothing changes. These are the last tears I hear you cry, you've got to take control, chase the ghost that still haunts your soul. I can't remember the last time that I saw you smile, unsatisfied or just too tired... It isn't worth it if it makes you sad, so, goodbye, we lost the most grateful path! I'm not counting my days, I keep going forward continuing in my own way. Because there is no comfort in stagnation on the level of water and ice. Rise or fall! And if we fall, at least we tried. This is all I ever had...And you should know there's no more fucking gold to dredge in this river.
[свернуть]
superdodman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
da1tro (19.07.2010), EvilBobul (24.01.2011), san-san (25.08.2010)
Непрочитано 04.08.2010, 21:30   #26
tape
+/- Информация

Если кто не взял на концерте диск, и жаждит заиметь. То они появились у нас в дистро.
http://store.carpathianrec.com.ua/in...?productID=231
Чех вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 24.01.2011, 01:59   #27
lossless
+/- Информация

бля, це таки був дійсно найліпший конц в житті
4 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
da1tro (24.01.2011), Final Expression (24.01.2011), Lanz (24.01.2011), Vegan (24.01.2011)
Непрочитано 24.01.2011, 22:36   #28
vinyl 5"
+/- Информация
В июле back in Kyiv;))
Vegan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Bort (25.01.2011), Final Expression (24.01.2011), янаелся (24.01.2011)
Непрочитано 24.01.2011, 22:54   #29
случайно падать в фонтан - это очень ок
+/- Информация

я смотрю все возвращаются)) ластинг трейсес,ризон ту кеар,анрестрейнед,ноу тернинг бэк,эти ребята
янаелся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 24.01.2011, 23:03   #30
+/- Информация

Reason To Care щось не дуже як раз
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск