www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

Hardcore Список групп раздела | oldschool, newschool, youth crew, beatdown, melodic hardcore, NYHC

Метки: hardcore, hardcore punk
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 12.12.2006, 15:36   #1
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация
США Blood for Blood

Blood for Blood
hardcore/punk, Boston

Биография:
Банда из Бостона, Массачусеттс. Cами участники группы определяют свой стиль как white trash hardcore rock'n'roll. По существу toughguy hardcore punk. Хотя первое определение, на мой взгляд, больше отражает суть. Группа была создана в 1995 году. Её называют экстримально нигилистской и агрессивной.
Лого банды - стилизованный череп с костями и кровавой слезинкой - был нарисован Шоном Боннером в 1997 году, когда банда была прописана на Виктори рекордс. Лого стало популярной татуировкой среди фанатов хардкора.
В середине 2006-го года песня Blood For Blood, "Ain't Like You" была использована в качестве музыкального сопровождения в трейлере про-военного документального фильма "Молодые американцы", снятого Пэтом Доллардом и американскими морпехами в Ираке. Казалось бы анрессивный месседж песни как раз подходит к сценам анти-военных демонстраций. Не известно, получал ли Пэт Доллард разрешение на использование этой песни. Скорее всего нет, так как сайд-проектная группа "Вайт Траш" Роба Линда, Рамалла, имеет крайне анти-военное и анти-американское отношение.
Само существование этой банды - плевок в лицо обществу, пусси-мальчикам, выросшим в богатых районах, вcему дерьму, происходящему на улицах.
Одним словом - знаковая группа Бостонского хардкора.

Био на английском

"Blood For Blood is the enemy of all that you hold dear.", says guitar player Rob Lind, "I been held down my whole life. This band is my opportunity to spit in society‘s face and tell mankind and the whole world "fuck you". Anyone who has ever felt full of anger and hatred towards the world around them should be able to relate to Blood For Blood."

Inspired by bands such as Sheer Terror, Breakdown, Carnivore and Raw Deal, Blood For Blood formed as a reaction to the existing heavy music scene in Boston back in 1995. "We couldn‘t relate to anything that was going on in Boston at the time," says vocalist Erick Medina, "We wanted to hear music about the shit we saw and faced everyday. We wanted to hear shit that was pissed off and mirrored the desparation that we felt in our lives. The scene at the time was a fashion show. The people sucked and the bands sucked so we started our own band and forged our own scene." And they never looked back. With a core of diehard (and somewhat creepy) fans and a notorious reputation with club security and law enforcement around town, Blood For Blood quickly established themselves as Boston‘s hardest and most infamous band.

With an independently released CD "Spit My Last Breath," extensive shows around the east coast, and a U.S. tour, BFB took the show on the road and quickly established a similar reputation around the country.

Musically, few bands can touch the visciously aggressive hardcore/punk rock sound of Blood For Blood which is served up like a kick to the skull a`la Sheer Terror and Madball.

Lyrically, Blood For Blood combines the desparation and pain of Life of Agony and Suicidal Tendencies, the nihilism of the Dead Boys, and the rage and hatred of Sheer Terror and Carnivore with the experiences of their own dead end lives in an outlaw poetry that truly affects some of it‘s listeners. "We get letters from dudes in prisons in New York, Boston, Detroit and even Alabama, telling us that our shit (music) gets them through and helps ‘em face another day. It‘s fucked up but the band seems to have that kind of affect on people," says guitaist Rob.

With upcoming releases on Victory, and a steadily growing following, Blood For Blood may have the same kind affect on peaple all over the world. Say‘s guitar player Rob ,"Love us or hate us, once you heard us you won‘t forget us. So get used to it because we ain‘t going away anytime soon."

From Skratch Zine- #27 Each song is a nihilistic anthem, ‘Fuck you‘ is the message that they deliver and the music is harsh enough to back the attitude up. I usually dislike thug groups, but the bands honesty won me over.
[свернуть]

Состав:
Eric "Buddha" Medina - вокал.
"White Trash" Rob Lind - гитара, вокал.
Ian McFarland - бас.
Mike "Cap'n" Mahoney - ударные.

Предыдущие участники:
Gina Benevides - бас.
Davey Gaitan - гитара
Greg Dellaria - бас.
Josh "snacks" Waters - гитара.
Jörgen "kidney pie" Kratz

Дискография:

1995 - Hurt You (demo Cassette)
1996 - Soulless 7"
1997 - Spit My Last Breath

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

1997 - Enemy EP
скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)

1998 - Revenge On Society

1999 - Livin' in Exile

2000 - split with Hudson Falcons

Rapidshare
2001 - Wasted Youth Brew (compilation)

2002 - Outlaw Anthems

2004 - Serenity

Sinners and Saints - 2002 - The Sky Is Falling (128-192 kbps)

Ссылки:
Myspace
Last.fm
Wikipedia

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Можешь любить или ненавидеть нас, но услашав нас один единственный раз ты не забудишь нас. Смирись с этим, бо мы уйдём не скоро" ©Роб Линд

Последний раз редактировалось wanchope; 06.09.2009 в 17:08.
wanchope вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
292 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 23.11.2010, 15:48   #181
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация
Re: Blood for Blood

Цитата:
Сообщение от Эндрю Посмотреть сообщение
а спеть?
а че б и не?
sal вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 23.11.2010, 16:18   #182
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от sal Посмотреть сообщение
сыграть и без него смогут.
А блеять как козлик кто будет?
Непрочитано 23.11.2010, 23:09   #183
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

Пользователь сказал спасибо:
Кабан29 (08.09.2012)
Непрочитано 23.11.2010, 23:15   #184
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

Умираю со смеху.
Костя вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 23.11.2010, 23:24   #185
journeyman
+/- Информация

Умираю со смеху [2]
Rostik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 29.11.2010, 21:56   #186
mp3 v0
+/- Информация

Today Rob Lind wants to share this official statement about not joining Blood For Blood (for now), the future of the band and his relationship with his band mates.

Hello there children!

It's been long time...

A few months ago it was announced in the press that Blood For Blood would be touring again. Specifically it was announced that BFB would be doing this years annual Persistence Tour in Europe (with Sick Of It All, D.R.I., Unearth, Evergreen Terrace and others). It was also announced that Blood For Blood would be doing this tour and future shows without me.
In absence of a response or statement on my part, there was an immediate deluge of speculation, invective and hostility in reaction to the announcement online and in the scene. And it is ongoing.
With the Persistence Tour looming and Blood For Blood's return to the stage imminent, I just wanted to clarify my position and set the record straight.
First let me say that I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of support on my behalf. I have never been more sincere in my whole fucking life: it meant more to me than anything that has happened since I started playing music. I will never forget it as long as I live.
However the controversy was misguided and any negativity misplaced. I have been working with Buddha and Ian for the last few months now on the future of Blood For Blood and it has been an open and amicable relationship. The core of Blood For Blood has always been our friendship within the band.
I cannot tour at this point in my life. I hope to be able to again in the future but at present it is simply not possible for personal reasons that I will not get into. I miss it very much (believe me, I would like nothing more than to be getting up on stage with the guys in a few days for the tour's first show).
But my inability to tour doesn't alter the fact that Blood For Blood has an enduring legacy and demand. And the fellas in the band miss it all as much as I do.
After a few months of open dialogue and discussion we (Buddha, Ian, and I) have decided on an arrangement that is best for us all.
Though I stated I can't play out and tour right now, I am not done with music by a long shot. Nor am I done with Blood For Blood. Blood For Blood will always be a part of me and I will always be a part of Blood For Blood. And the show isn't over...
The band, with my full support and blessing and friendship, is going to tour again without me until the time comes when I can join them again on the road. This was the plan all along and that had been in the works for a while now. We just had to work out some internal details before I could jump in openly and publicly.
This is not a tentative or half-hearted arrangement. We intend to continue the band on all fronts. We intend to record again. We intend to play out and tour again (as I stated above, I will join in live whenever possible). And we are psyched about every bit of it.
On a side note, I have never at any point over the past few years stopped writing music (either for Blood For Blood or any of my other projects). Consequently I am presently hoarding the biggest glut of material in my life. And I can't wait to get to work on it.
So even though I won't physically be there on stage with the guys, I will be there whole-heartedly in spirit as a member of the band. Blood For Blood is back, bitches! I bet club security all over the world is weeping and hiring extra help and taking out better health care policies on their employees!

Cheers,
Rob Lind

Нормал.
redsfan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
2 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
sal (30.11.2010), wanchope (30.11.2010)
Непрочитано 30.11.2010, 00:05   #187
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

Непрочитано 30.11.2010, 00:16   #188
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация

эм а можно порусски в катце изложтить?
support вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 30.11.2010, 00:22   #189
vinyl 12"
+/- Информация

типчик внезапно разбогател и сказал, что ему нахуй не надо больше это говно.
Непрочитано 30.11.2010, 00:38   #190
дамский угодник
+/- Информация

ну пора когда нибудь и взрослеть
мужик
panopticon вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 03.03.2011, 15:48   #191
Rock`n`lol
+/- Информация

крутые, оч понравились

Добавлено через 23 секунды
ранние альбомы - самый смак
Jimmy Lebovski вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 03.03.2011, 23:27   #192
mp3 v0
+/- Информация

самый смак - это аутло антемс
это наше фсе!
уотфидззэфае вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
lynch law (03.03.2011)
Непрочитано 11.06.2012, 17:03   #193
+/- Информация

сегодня переслушал Outlaw Anthems и Serenity, это все-же одна из лучших американских хардкор команд новой волны с рок н рольным угаром
ictus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.06.2012, 23:34   #194
джентльмен без смокинга
+/- Информация

Spit My Last Breath мой любимый релиз, ну просто вообще.
`Grgl вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 25.07.2012, 18:57   #195
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

пацантре!на все файлы при распаковке после введения пароля пишет ошибку не распаковывает!все слышал альбомы но поменялся комп библиотека музыки слетела очень хочется качнуть!
AXEL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 26.07.2012, 01:41   #196
Nvllivs in verba
+/- Информация

Проверь раскладку или введи вручную. Всё отличнго работает.
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 20:24   #197
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

Blood for Blood has addressed the shocking rape allegations against their (now former) vocalist Erick "Buddha" Medina. As the actual charges remain unavailable, likely due to the age of the alledged victim, we can only present what the original news source posted verbatim:

[The Gauntlet] was told the incident happened at a BBQ over Memorial Day weekend where Medina got a bit drunk pinned a 13 year old girl against a wall and began kissing her as she struggled. […] A source close to the band has confirmed to The Gauntlet that there has been an "accusation of rape made against and 'Buddha' [Erick Medina] about a month ago, but at this time I have no details regarding this except for he was arrested and booked for rape. I tried texting him on Monday but haven't heard back from him."

Not surprisingly, the long-running hardcore band has parted ways with the singer, and made this comment without actually addressing the specifics of the accusation:

Make no mistake, the nature of the alleged activity, true or false, is an affront to EVERYTHING this band is about. Some of the members of this band have been mistreated and abused as a children, personally. We would never, COULD never ignore, condone, or even associate with such behavior. At this time we are too emotionally drained to make plans for the band's future, but due to the nature of these allegations, we feel it is impossible to continue with anyone linked to such allegations, thus, whatever the future holds for Blood For Blood, it will not include Erick. Lastly, We are unable to make concrete plans for the band's future.
fidlar вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 20:33   #198
+/- Информация

мало того, что много буков так еще и на странном языке.
ictus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:27   #199
But still our hearts are true to promises kept
+/- Информация

этот пропиарился еще круче чем Йост де Грааф
lynch law вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:41   #200
journeyman
+/- Информация

так шо в итоге? правда что ли? и что там написано в трех словах скажите - впадло читать)
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:49   #201
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

кто такой Йост де Грааф и к чему сарказм насчет пиара ?
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:51   #202
journeyman
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от James Earl Cash Посмотреть сообщение
кто такой Йост де Грааф и к чему сарказм насчет пиара ?
вокалист Discipline который пару лет назад убил свою жену и поджег дом чтоб замести следы...но вообще история там темная, нету четкой инфы что на самом деле произошло, но факт есть факт - чувак сидит в тюрьме а у Discipline новый вокалист)
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:51   #203
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

короче Ерика Медину мусора приняли и обвинили в изнасиловании 13-ти летней девчонки. По этой же причине он был исключен из группы.
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:52   #204
journeyman
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от James Earl Cash Посмотреть сообщение
короче Ерика Медину мусора приняли и обвинили в изнасиловании 13-ти летней девчонки. По этой же причине он был исключен из группы.
ну это ясно, просто говорили что это вроде пиздешь...так вот интересно, это действительно так?
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:54   #205
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

не знаю. меня там не было)
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:55   #206
journeyman
+/- Информация

ну так а заявление...мужики подтвердили я так понял
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 22:58   #207
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

да
Непрочитано 06.09.2012, 23:01   #208
journeyman
+/- Информация

жалко парней...они хоть и выперли этого ублюдка но теперь не смогут отмыться от этого, нету смысла дальше работать с этим проектом.
Непрочитано 07.09.2012, 17:49   #209
how soon is now
+/- Информация

James Earl Cash, странный у тебя ник, чувак.
James Earl Jones вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 08.09.2012, 00:23   #210
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

James Earl Jones, ты расстроен что он похож на твой? не обольщайся, идея была позаимствована не у тебя
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Hardcore

« Enabler | Bane »