www.neformat.com.ua

Новости Статьи Рецензии Ивенты Форум Facebook Telegram Twitter YouTube Instagram Mixcloud SoundCloud
Переключить в мобильный режим
Вернуться   Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Metalcore

Metalcore Список групп раздела | metalcore, mathcore, mathmetalcore, deathcore, mainstream metal

Метки: hardcore, metalcore, sxe, vegan
Ответ
Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 11:38   #1
Канибал
+/- Информация
США 7 Generations

Группа 7 Generations из Orange County, США. Начала своё существование с 2004 года.
Все участники группы выступают против антропоцентризма, сексизма, расизма, национализма и капитализма, активно поддерживают организации Animal Liberation Front, the Earth Liberation Front, Earth First, the Zapatista National Liberation Army, а также различные анархические группы.
Первые свои записи выпускали собственными силами, последний их релиз вышел на знаменитом хардкор-лейбле
New Age Records ( где выходили Unbroken, Fight Everyone и This Time Tomorrow).

Состав:
Kevan Aguilar - Guitar
Adrian Castillo - Guitar
Tim Rusmisel - Drums
Chris Rouse - Vocals
Nicolas Lynch - Bass

Дискография:
7 GENERATIONS - DIE YOUNG - SPLIT EP
7 GENERATIONS - GATHER - SPLIT EP
7 GENERATIONS - 7 INCH EP
7 GENERATIONS - TO SEE THE END (2008)
скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.

Последний раз редактировалось Эрис; 05.01.2014 в 14:05.
Killer Of The Soul вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
97 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 11:43   #2
i kill for straight edge
+/- Информация
Re: 7 Generations

Вчера заигрался в Def Jam и так и не послушал новый альбик)))
Sacred Pledge вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 11:56   #3
Канибал
+/- Информация

Качайте последний альбом.Таm в качестве 320кбит/сек

Последний раз редактировалось Killer Of The Soul; 13.08.2008 в 13:19.
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 13:15   #4
now turn the other cheek and pretend
+/- Информация

очень злой митол
denver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 17:25   #5
i kill for straight edge
+/- Информация

как по мне так ньюскул чисто) у меня есть винил сплит с Gather тока слушать неначем
Sacred Pledge вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 13.08.2008, 17:26   #6
Канибал
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sacred Pledge Посмотреть сообщение
как по мне так ньюскул чисто) у меня есть винил сплит с Gather тока слушать неначем
Тышо слушать.А вдруг поцарапаеш.ты на него смотри и любуйся
Непрочитано 26.08.2008, 13:38   #7
Канибал
+/- Информация

7 GENERATIONS - TO SEE THE END (2008)

скрытый контент Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)

Последний раз редактировалось Killer Of The Soul; 29.08.2008 в 14:13.
30 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
B3G3 (25.09.2013), day Orion (07.07.2011), Final Expression (30.11.2010), friendsareevil (25.06.2012), horrorhorror (13.11.2014), Joklen (27.06.2013), Kaaos (02.03.2016), Kikuchi (29.08.2008), kolek (24.02.2010), Mafnetic (17.03.2010), nukaskad (26.08.2009), Positive Youth (18.04.2014), q4er (05.11.2010), redsfan (06.12.2009), rtyh (09.12.2010), scott_summers (20.03.2009), shipxneck (18.06.2012), sXeptic (07.02.2013), Tobishman (10.08.2013), Vegan (16.06.2010), xcoldheartedx (18.03.2009), xECORAGEx (20.08.2012), xсаняx (05.03.2013), x_nil_x (24.01.2014), Бравый кажуал (13.10.2012), веном (06.02.2010), Вовкась (24.01.2010), Макси (03.10.2011), Хмурый (28.12.2012), Юэ (26.08.2008)
Непрочитано 18.03.2009, 17:16   #8
Banned
+/- Информация

очень-очень крутые и энергичные
impaled вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 18.03.2009, 17:52   #9
tomorrow will never come
+/- Информация

дико жалею что не купил их альбом на прошедшем конце в соколе
Raze the Stray вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 05.05.2009, 20:44   #10
digipack
+/- Информация

в октябре дадут последний концерт
reaching_forward вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 05.05.2009, 21:50   #11
vinyl 5"
+/- Информация
Цитата:
Сообщение от reaching_forward Посмотреть сообщение
в октябре дадут последний концерт
Надеюсь, в "Соколе"?
Vegan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 05.05.2009, 21:56   #12
digipack
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Dearest friends,

For the last six years, I have had a most cherished and enriching opportunity; to take part in something that I have truly believed in. When Seven Generations first began, in what now feels like a thousand years ago, I had not the slightest notion that it would prove to be such a monumental advent in my life. It is an experience that has brought me more joy and sorrow, more unexpected triumph and foreboding defeat, more sacred optimism and profane cynicism than any other endeavor or epoch that I have ever experienced. It has been a great source of simultaneous pride and humility for which I will never have anything but the utmost gratitude. However, lamentably, at this moment in the short and passionate journey through mortality, I feel the time has come for this effort to come to an end.

Naturally, I am aware of the fact that compared to the majority of other groups that have come and gone through our little community, Seven Generations has been quite small and insignificant. There are a great many things that we have never had the fond circumstances of taking part in and additionally, there are really such a miniscule number of individuals who have a place in their hearts for our band. However, looking back on our short time together, it is hard to feel anything but an overwhelming love for everything that I have gotten to feel and participate in as a result of our small and poor band.

When we were writing our first songs, I thought that perhaps we would be offered one or two shows a year by someone who took pity on us and that we would end up playing to a largely empty room of people tapping their feet anxiously waiting for us to finish. I never would have imagined that we would have been offered the kindness, support and love that have come our way in these last six years. To think that individuals, not only across this country, but also in Europe, South America and Asia would extend themselves to us and express such wonderfully encouraging sentiments is nearly inconceivable. Furthermore, we have had the joy of finding out that our band and our efforts have enriched others lives the way many bands of our youth enriched our own. We have had individuals who have told us that our band has helped them overcome the torments of having been abused or raped; who have found consolation in our music that has helped them deal with the disenchantment of losing faith in religion and find pride in their new found heretical existence; who have discovered the ability to care for other living creatures and thusly taken up the cause of animal, human and earth liberation; who have risen above the confines of intoxication to develop a view of life so much more vivified and vital than that which was there before. We have been able to use our band to raise money for legal defense funds for political prisoners, for battered womens shelters, for efforts to feed and shelter the poor and for organizations that strive to end the destruction of the environment. We have been able to share the stage with some of our heroes from the past and with contemporary bands that are both inspiring and exciting. We have been fortunate enough to form friendships both at home and abroad that will be a source of comfort until our dying days. Lastly, we have had the experience of discovering that underground hardcore punk is still a potent, meaningful and thriving culture. There are no words to express the profundity of all of these experiences, save to say that if I never again experience such emotions, I will be nourished for the rest of my life on the memories of these times.

Our last show is not yet scheduled, but we intend to say farewell sometime in fall 2009, most likely in October, at the legendary and hallowed Che Café. Until then, we would like to spend as much time with you as possible, so please do feel free to contact us and we will do as much as we can to make sure our final months together are active and meaningful. Thank you so very much for all that you have given us. We will love and cherish all of you, our friends, forever.

“Hate on and love through unrepining hours…”

Chris Rouse, on behalf of Seven Generations
reaching_forward вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал спасибо:
Vegan (05.05.2009)
Непрочитано 07.11.2009, 16:17   #13
Взвешен. Измерен. Вычтен.
+/- Информация

last show
Final Expression вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.01.2010, 18:49   #14
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация

Очень крутой коллектив был!
Anti-drug's вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 08:55   #15
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

ну кто нибудь залейте на сайт сюда или куда нибудь а не этоа рапида прошу
веном вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 13:03   #16
vinyl 5"
+/- Информация
2005 - 7 Generations & Gather split

2006 - Slave Trade

54 пользователя(ей) сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 13:40   #17
mp3 96 kbps
+/- Информация

никто не знает где можно вырубить ихний фул сет?
St_Kirk вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 14:57   #18
диванолюб
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от Killer Of The Soul Посмотреть сообщение
Инфо:Они выступают против anthropocentrism
дальше не читал
lonelyass вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 15:28   #19
digipack
+/- Информация

lonelyass, почему?
Sergio вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 16:23   #20
диванолюб
+/- Информация

ояебу, наверное я неправильно понимаю термин антропоцентризм
lonelyass вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 17:35   #21
vinyl 5"
+/- Информация
Цитата:
Сообщение от lonelyass Посмотреть сообщение
ояебу, наверное я неправильно понимаю термин антропоцентризм
Цитата:
Слово «антропоцентризм» встречается сегодня в разных значениях — от антропоцентрического принципа в лингвистике до антропоцентризма в экологии. Наиболее распространённое значение — экологическое: человек — хозяин природы, и имеет право получать из окружающего мира нужные ему ресурсы, даже путем ущемления других биологических видов.
Отсюда вывод, что анти-антропоцентризм - очень ок. От двуногого эгоизма страдает не только природа и животный мир, но и сами люди - достаточно вспомнить о разнокожих бонах, которые считают всех "непохожих" иным биологическим видом.
Sergio (06.02.2010)
Непрочитано 06.02.2010, 18:55   #22
mp3 128 kbps
+/- Информация

))))что же делал я без хороших людей
веном вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 07.02.2010, 15:01   #23
Канибал
+/- Информация

На майспейсе новая песня.http://www.myspace.com/7generations
Selah

Скрытый текст

Oh, how I need to be
so much more than I am
to overflow
with a courage that has long since fled
for the torrents of time have consumed my hope
they left nothing but an aching void
and the vibrance of what once was
is now pallid, cold and bleak

Yet driven
somehow something survives
eclipsed
veiled, but not extinguished
a radiance
within the dying embers
lives on
a terrible beauty is born

Oh, how truly I have lost
so much more than I can bear
I overflow
with sorrow that has no end
for the heavy weight of years has bent me so
that I cannot be as I was before
and the wonder that filled my eyes
grows pale and specter thin

Yet enduring
I am arisen
and tragedy
becomes epiphany
what is lost
is not hope
but illusion
and a terrible beauty is born

“Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,-
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

Alfred Lord Tennyson, Ulysses

Explanation:
These are my last words to you. After six years, my voice in your lives ends with this song. For all I know, I may never again have the chance to share myself with you or offer to you something that I would want offered to me. I was very lucky to have the experience of being in a band like Seven Generations. I may never be so lucky again. As such, I wanted to offer to you, in our last communion, something that could be as close to universal as I could conceive. Sociopolitical ideologies can change for individuals, and though issues of such a nature were the primary concerns of Seven Generations, it just did not feel right to write a last song about an exterior issue. I wanted this song to address something we all have gone through, something we all may go through again, so that if one need, he or she could have somewhere to turn so as to dispel loneliness. With that in mind, this is a song about suffering.

Humans are tragic creatures, born into a world rife with incomprehensible injustices, bellicose selfishness, unconscionable vanity, soul-stifling obligations and insurmountable sorrow. Though we will try with every breath drawn to search for joy, comfort and stability, all these ambitions will be lost in time, like tears in rain and our efforts will be as futile as grasping for the wind because we are doomed from the moment of birth to lose all we will ever love. Nothing will ever be a certainty for us other than the ominous and inescapable fact that one day we will die. Yet it is this very same ubiquitous tragedy of mortality that makes the sheer ecstasy of existence possible. Within every single passing second of life is a wholly unique moment that has never been before and will never be again. Every fleeting connection, every lungful of vital air, every vagrant beauty that dazzles the eye is a commonplace occurrence made transcendentally miraculous by the resplendent axiom that all of it is rushing with breakneck speed toward permanent demise.

This dichotomy is the essence of existence and resonates in our experiences throughout our entire lives. We all suffer in various protean ways, some forms of suffering will depart after a time, others may take root and spread like an invasive, noxious weed. However, within our suffering we are afforded an opportunity to grow into grander and wiser versions of ourselves. If we choose to stare our anguish in the eyes, to acknowledge it and feel it without reservation, we have the chance to assimilate a little more about the true nature of the world, to potentially understand the cause of our torment and to tear out at the roots the vines that could squeeze the life out of us. If we do not relent to despair and turn to self-destructive and evasive patterns of behavior, our suffering can serve as the catalyst for a rebirth into something rich and strange. We may lose another remnant of that perfect, golden innocence we once possessed when we were harmless, ignorant babies, but our emergence from this state can be the genesis of a new creature that coruscates with increased wisdom, beautiful in its flawed glory. Life will be over for all of us far too soon and our time in the world is too brief to waste on the delusional fantasy that existence can be perfect because though this dream offers us cheap relief, it also ensures inevitable sorrow in that harsh reality will always chase away this lie and all of its warm comforts like ghosts at dawn. Yet if we are honest with ourselves about the world that we live in and the lives that we have, we can begin to understand the darkness in which we dwell and in so doing start to illuminate our surroundings with our wisdom, forming a faint light with which to navigate our troubles and guide our future steps.
[свернуть]
Непрочитано 07.02.2010, 15:06   #24
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация

чё за хрень они вновь собрались? а песня кстати очень крутанская!
Непрочитано 07.02.2010, 15:28   #25
Канибал
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от Anti-drug's Посмотреть сообщение
чё за хрень они вновь собрались?
нет.они выпустят EP песен записаных между альбомом и последним шоу.
Anti-drug's (07.02.2010)
Непрочитано 07.02.2010, 15:34   #26
mp3 256 kbps
+/- Информация

спс за инфу!
Непрочитано 15.03.2010, 23:46   #27
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

ребята, текста где взять? на майспейсе не видела
интересует конкретно с нового альбома
x вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 15.03.2010, 23:53   #28
Канибал
+/- Информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от x Посмотреть сообщение
ребята, текста где взять? на майспейсе не видела
интересует конкретно с нового альбома
http://http://www.loudson.gs/7/7-Generations/to-see-the-end

Последний раз редактировалось Killer Of The Soul; 24.03.2010 в 21:38.
Непрочитано 18.03.2010, 07:58   #29
mp3 56 kbps
+/- Информация

благодарю хотя и ссылка конченная
x вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 16.06.2010, 00:24   #30
rubber bullets
+/- Информация

альбом 2008 цікава суміш вокалу і рифів по 90м із більш сучасними ударними з карданчиком і якісним записом
слухається просто чудово
MoriTuri вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ
Форум www.neformat.com.ua > Music > Metalcore

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск