Форум www.neformat.com.ua

Форум www.neformat.com.ua (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/)
-   Metalcore (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/metalcore/)
-   -   Sevenday Curse (https://forum.neformat.com.ua/metalcore/24890-sevenday-curse.html)

Raze the Stray 21.06.2009 01:07

Sevenday Curse

Био:
Сформирована в 1996 в Бостоне.В наличии имеет 2 потрясающих демо 1997 и 1998 годов изданых на Hydra Head Records,музыка на которых сопровождается атмосферными и сырыми рифами,под которые вокалист не менее яро повествует нам о сущности мира сего.Альбом 2001 года существенно отличается от старых демо,в нём музыканты ударились в мелодик детх метал,в духе At the Gates.Создавалось впечатления что группа идет незамеченной среди других представителей жанра,особенно за пределами местной локальной сцены.

MySpace

Состав:
Justin Reed - vocals
Dan Lozzi - guitar
Scott Macdonald - guitar
John Landolf - bass
John Crawford - drums

Дискография:

1997 - Sevenday curse demo
1998 - The Cold Blood demo
http://s49.radikal.ru/i123/0906/d0/c40aa6f56b09.jpg
Нажмите на кнопку "Спасибо", чтобы увидеть ссылку (нужна регистрация)
Возможно, потребуется перезагрузка страницы.
2001 - After the Storm

Vegan 21.06.2009 14:21

Спасибо за тему, об этих ребятах не слышал до сих пор:up:

Raze the Stray 21.06.2009 17:34

Re: Sevenday Curse

у группы так же есть майспейс,но на нём нечего нету кроме 4 песен с After the Storm.

http://www.myspace.com/sevendaycurse

Vegan 21.06.2009 17:53

Extraforeign
After The Storm можешь залить?

Raze the Stray 21.06.2009 17:56

нету к сожалению:sad:сам ищу по всему инету

Raze the Stray 04.09.2009 20:34

After the Storm (CD-Rip)
Лучший метал который я слышал за последнее время:pray:.На альбоме последним 10м треком идет лайв песни The color blood,которая также вошла на Priority music compilation CD.volume 1
Чуть позже запощу тексты песен с альбома.

Vegan 05.09.2009 00:00

Extraforeign
Дядя, это как минимум подгон месяца, от души тебе:up:

Raze the Stray 06.09.2009 21:46

Текста с альбома After the Storm :

Dirge for the living

Crushed inside the womb.Born into your world of pain.Sorrow built inside form the moment i exhumed.Dead beneath the wing of your overprotection.Dead flesh falls.New life is revealed.In sadness.this toil is so endless.Years of pain have brought me to my end.Once inside.you used that - you broke me.Killed every goddamn thing i loved.Again.A broken man in decay.I can't escape the pain.for it defines me.Yot could have ended this long ago.After all.this was you creation.But you selfishness prevanted this.You let me die.It was always about you.wasn't it?Always about you need.Darkness.Consume my mind.bring me to hell.Buring.Hatred for you and all of minkind.Destroyed me in youth.Reveal this dark truth.Now look inside this flame.This failure.my life.

Lament of the fallen

Your face.beauty.Shattering my very existence.A mind filled with screams .falling.I am falling from the light.Alone.I face this world no more.Your worlds melt me.Your image burn me.Your actions kill me.You are out of reach.Want to speak.Worlds betray.I've spent eternity in your shadow.Trying to reach shining perfection.Dying inside.Frozen in hate.these tearful eyes have seen enough.In my god - forsaken grief.Evil rising inside.The face of total need.Eyes grow narrow.Transformation taking place.This darkness.In which i exist.This is your shadow.My curse.I can never escape.Bleeding.Bleeding through these wounds.I am bleeding through these wounds.Without reason for hope.there is no warmth.You watch me fall to hell.My flesh melts.I will remain here forever.

Endless pit of need

Once i saw the truth of what you are.self centered and pitiful.I was not afraid.Again and again.Through all these years.Abusing your control.Ifliction.Such misery.You can't deny.Abusing your control.Suffering forever to fill your endless pit of need.Victim - your victim.I've been there long enough.Your punishments have hardened this heart.You'll not draw blood from this stone.You'll not draw blood from this stone.Frozen in the grip of desperation.

Grey is our eternity

Grey.I see the dullness of eternity .Forecasting a future so grim.Darkened eyes wander toward the light.Longing to be wormed.And pain returned.Dark wings emerge.The fall of one thousand worlds.My fate lies in the palm of evil.Forsaken eternally.reap as you saw.as you knew.Past untold.Where sorrow's seed in sown.Reap as you sow.as you knew.Past untold.Where sorrow's seed in sown.

Final Catastophe

Final premonition.unfolds before my eyes.World blown to bits.nuclear holocaust.Wake up in the morning to a chemical tainted horizon.Mid afternoon blackout.as a smoke screen fiils the sky.Foreseen through ancient prophecies.an unavoidable apocalypse.Brainwashed soldiers march to their deaths under the command nive leaders.Government controlled media.In the so called "land of the free".Using war to win.is a defeat for humanity.Has history taught us anything?Obvioslynot.The human race should be ashamed.war can never be justified.There's nothing patriotic about it.and nothing noble either.When it all end? I close my eyes to the lies.

Revelations

Dwindling.The final moment of light.The end of internal peace.The dawn of suffering.Forever to be.The cold breeze of dusk.The birth of something new.In fragmented.and inverted shape.In dreams we see the realb of the forgotten one.The buring times to be once more.Let the purity burn.In the wake of these burning times.only earth shall remain.In the wrath of the ancients' return.our eyes shall greet the end.

oggi 07.09.2009 22:14

да группа реально стоящая, бласты, шведуры зачетные, все на высоте
о еще порадовали акустические инструменталки, прям марун напомнило)

leila80 22.04.2016 12:24

Добавлено в 10:23 / Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 10:11

THANKS A LOT:beer:

Добавлено в 10:24 / Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 10:23

Текущее время: 15:15. Часовой пояс GMT +3.