Alex_Corvis
mp3 56 kbps
Группа из города Хавиров в Чехии.
Состав
10-year-old Wala are:
osvald - guitar, vocals
Kuba - bass
Marek - drums
10-year-old Wala were:
Péťa - guitar
Mariusz- violin
Palma - drums, vocals
Вала - десятилетняя девочка из города Наблус в Палестине. Ее старший брат был террористом-смертником. После его нападения на израильтян, дом Валы был уничтожен бульдозерами израильской армии.
How do you feel about what your brother did?
Proud.
Why?
Because he did it for the sake of his land and to avenge his Uncle who was killed by Israelis. I think it's good but I am angry with him, I pray that he went to heaven and I hope we'll follow and join him one day.
Do you think what he did was wrong?
Yes.
How do feel about him killing others?
I feel sorry for them and I worry that he may have killed little girls but he would have stayed away from them.
Would you ever want to be a suicide bomber?
If I were to become a suicide bomber the Israelis might arrest me. It is better to be a martyr.
What's the difference?
The soldiers will shoot me on my way to school. That way I won't have any more problems. This life is full of pain and fear, I'll join my brother in heaven and all my problems will go away.
Don't you want to live and grow up?
Yes but it's better to be martyred.
Why?
I won't have to put up with this life that is full of pain and fear.
Have you ever met an Israeli child?
No, I haven't.
What do you want to happen in Nablus, what would make you happy?
I want the army to leave, I don't want to know about war or terrorism. I don't want the army to be able to enter the town...
2005 - Reminiscence 1-6(CBR 128 kbps)
01 - genuine mono sound ( 0:45 )
02 - animality ( 6:54 )
03 - autumn Beauty ( 7:06 )
04 - buzzing ( 5:13 )
05 - world´s biggest crime ( 6:18 )
06 - wala ( 7:02 )
07 - crimson ( 3:30 )
02 - animality ( 6:54 )
03 - autumn Beauty ( 7:06 )
04 - buzzing ( 5:13 )
05 - world´s biggest crime ( 6:18 )
06 - wala ( 7:02 )
07 - crimson ( 3:30 )
- Опис
- violin screamo/post-hardcore~Czech Republic
- Країна
- Чехія
Останнє редагування модератором:
10-year-old Wala
чем-то схожи с началами группы I Would Set Myself On Fire For You, таже мелонхолия ...
тру.
ну тогда ИМХО, как говорится. Битрейт не радует, но это такое 


Зато тему апнули.